Anybody else feel guilty when...

You see a person in a wheelchair and you're walking around like it ain't no thing. I always feel strange and start walking with a limp or something to try and make them feel better.

no - why would you?

I would feel guilty and pretty !!@!$@ if I purposely start walking with a limp to make him feel better - like seriously?

Kinda.

After fapping I feel terrible, though....
30t6p3b.gif

dang this is crazy, i was in my schools library and dude in front of me was in a wheelchair i treat em as if i'd treat anyone else though. just mind my own business and carry on with what im doing. unless they fall outta their wheel chair or something.

So you think them seeing you walk perfectly fine then randomly start limping makes them feel better?
laugh.gif

To answer your question, no.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

You see a person in a wheelchair and you're walking around like it ain't no thing. I always feel strange and start walking with a limp or something to try and make them feel better.

???

but nah i have a fully blind guy in my chem class at school and i feel bad about that

Sorry but I'm in tears just imagining you walking perfectly fine and then see someone in a wheelchair and the only thing you can think to do is start limping. Ray charles walking MF'er…
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guilty?...
No.
Thankful that i'm still able to effortlessly move around (for now)?
Yes.

I feel you man.

I feel guilty when I feel lazy and I see people on the street with genetic disorders/malformed limbs putting in work every day, just to make a living.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

lol wut?

I don't know man. I just feel bad for them, don't judge me. Your all acting like you want me to do cartwheels and junk next time.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Guilty?...
No.
Thankful that i'm still able to effortlessly move around (for now)?
Yes.
This + I'd never pity them either, I doubt that's what they need. I'm enjoying my youth as much as possible...I'll be getting arthiritis in my 30's
frown.gif

Just yesterday, there was an elderly lady walking with a limp, she smiled back and I just HAD to ask if she was ok...Because, "I know that feel bro".

OP can not be serious about start walking with a limp. *real tears*
But yeah i feel thankful.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Sorry but I'm in tears just imagining you walking perfectly fine and then see someone in a wheelchair and the only thing you can think to do is start limping. Ray charles walking MF'er…
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

From normal to Goldie in one motion

You should only feel guilty if you're the reason they're in the wheelchair.

Back
Top Bottom