Anybody else feel rotten for things you did as a child/teen?

smh.gif

-stealing money from my folks
-framing my brother for my dirty deeds
-playing in ppl's food
-trying to ice down neighbor's steps in the winter
-dousing passing cars with water in the summertime
-roughhousing females

yeah I know I got something vicious coming
tired.gif

I wasnt really that much of a juvenile.
But If I could take back one thing it would be giving me mother such a hardtime on material things
that didnt really mean anything.
smh.gif

Its only till you get older that you realize how much some stuff just didnt matter.
Thats why when Im situated I will make sure to give her the world.

I was pretty bad! But I would'nt change a thing. You learn and grow from dumb things you did.

I was 12 when this happened.

I cut through this old woman backyard to get to my house, and she came out and started throwing mancala stones at me.

So, the same night I returned to her backyard garden and took a nice #2. I did it for about a good week, and stopped.

smh.gif

karma is going to hit me hard.

i used to throw rocks at cars on the freeway overpass for fun and got a chuckle after hearing glass shatter.

ordering pizzas every day to my neighbors i didn't like

keying random cars for fun

peeing on random cars for fun (sometimes still do this when drunk smh at me)

throwing eggs and rocks at random houses and cars just for the fun of it.

getting free samples of coffee in the mall, going up to the 3rd floor and pouring them on people sitting down on the floor below

this worst one is this though, me and my boy went to knotts berry farm with his mom and we took some kid we didn't like along strictly with the intent ofleaving him there. we ditched him an hour after getting there. when night came and my friends mom asked where the other kid was, we just said his dad pickedhim up because of a family emergency and we just left him there. how he got home i have no clue to this day.

still i regret all this stuff to this day, i was an evil bastard during the ages of 12-15

no

cuz you mature

i did some crazy stuff when i was younger..............i grew up with crazy white boys in the burbs. we got into some different type of mischief real talk. mydudes on the other side of town have no idea.....

im blessed i have a clean record.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

no

cuz you mature

i did some crazy stuff when i was younger..............i grew up with crazy white boys in the burbs. we got into some different type of mischief real talk. my dudes on the other side of town have no idea.....

im blessed i have a clean record.

White boys are crazy

dudes is on some other $*$%
laugh.gif

I regret messing around with chicks like I did. I was the type that would mess wit a girl, then hook up with her friend or cousin or suttin like that. I brokeup a lot of friendships like that and it was horrible, not to mention karma bite me back hard...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

karma is going to hit me hard.

i used to throw rocks at cars on the freeway overpass for fun and got a chuckle after hearing glass shatter.

ordering pizzas every day to my neighbors i didn't like

keying random cars for fun

peeing on random cars for fun (sometimes still do this when drunk smh at me)

throwing eggs and rocks at random houses and cars just for the fun of it.

getting free samples of coffee in the mall, going up to the 3rd floor and pouring them on people sitting down on the floor below

this worst one is this though, me and my boy went to knotts berry farm with his mom and we took some kid we didn't like along strictly with the intent of leaving him there. we ditched him an hour after getting there. when night came and my friends mom asked where the other kid was, we just said his dad picked him up because of a family emergency and we just left him there. how he got home i have no clue to this day.

still i regret all this stuff to this day, i was an evil bastard during the ages of 12-15
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to do the rock throwing down the freeway after school too.

The one I feel the worse about is not telling my mom happy bday because I was mad at her
indifferent.gif
she was devastated when I just looked at her and walked away. I swear Iwana punch myself in the face everytime I think about it.

The one I still laugh about but is %%@%%# up is when I shot some stupid kid down the street with a bb gun while he was riding down the street. I straightsniped em from an open field and homie fell sideways and started crying. Cops were on the lookout for the gunman but they never knew who it was
nerd.gif

^

ouch,

i'm dreading the next few years because my son is 6 right now, i started doing alot of the crazy and stupid stuff i did when i was about 10 or 11. i gottamake sure he don't end up doing half the reckless and stupid stuff i did when i was 10-16 or so because its so many more crazy adults now. i'm realthankful the few times i got caught doing stuff that the people who caught me didn't beat the daylights out of me, truthfully i wouldn't blame them fordoing it either because i was a disrespectful wild little kid during my elementary school years.

this worst one is this though, me and my boy went to knotts berry farm with his mom and we took some kid we didn't like along strictly with the intent of leaving him there. we ditched him an hour after getting there. when night came and my friends mom asked where the other kid was, we just said his dad picked him up because of a family emergency and we just left him there. how he got home i have no clue to this day
That reminds me of the movie, Mean Creek

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

this worst one is this though, me and my boy went to knotts berry farm with his mom and we took some kid we didn't like along strictly with the intent of leaving him there. we ditched him an hour after getting there. when night came and my friends mom asked where the other kid was, we just said his dad picked him up because of a family emergency and we just left him there. how he got home i have no clue to this day
That reminds me of the movie, Mean Creek

laugh.gif
still smh at the young me.

part of me feels glad i got all that stuff out of my system at a young age though because alot of the kids i went to school with who were the quiet type endedup becoming drug addicts or going in and out of jail while alot of the bad kids in school ended up calming down as the years went by.

I used to always break stuff and put it back so it looks fixed, the the next person that picks it up ends up crushing it to pieces
laugh.gif

this worst one is this though, me and my boy went to knotts berry farm with his mom and we took some kid we didn't like along strictly with the intent of leaving him there. we ditched him an hour after getting there. when night came and my friends mom asked where the other kid was, we just said his dad picked him up because of a family emergency and we just left him there. how he got home i have no clue to this day.
laugh.gif
That's just messed up.

Nope and i guarantee ive done worse things than 95% of NT.
Anything that happened before i was 18 is considered irrelevant to me.
I was young and incapable of making wise long term decisions.

Now i do feel bad for creasing up this 15-16 year old when i was 18.
I beat the brakes off him but he deserved it.

EDIT: i punched a orphan girl in the stomach in 3rd grade
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now THAT is the only thing i did that i can honestly say i STILL feel bad about.

yall gonna pay for that
laugh.gif
just be ready cuz karma will get you in the least expected ways

kicking and stomping on cars at partys
smh.gif

ruining a bunch of peoples lives by putting them in thousands of dollars in debt
smh.gif

man now that i think about we really messed with one dude in our group of friends i feel kinda bad sometimes.

-we peed on a slide and made him slide down it face down.
-when he would say he was going to go home we would give him a five second head start if we caught him before he got home we would give him a light beat down.
-when we tried to imitate the tv show jack a** we always made sure we pushed the shopping cart faster when he was in it.
-we put mud all over his pants right before a band recital.
-we made him kiss this gruesome looking chick from around the block.
-dude was always picked last in any sport we played.
-sometimes when we saw he was coming to hang out with us we would let him get close enough, then we would all get up and start running to ditch the dude.
-we would give him a birthday beating and then cancel birthday beatings for the rest of the year, then reinstate the beatings when his birthday was about tocome around again.

theres alot more but thats all i can think of for now.

Back
Top Bottom