anybody else have this problem? AM95 not staying tied???

whats up nt,

just wondering if anybody else had this problem. its like i take 5 steps, and my am95 are coming untied.
driving me crazy.

Tucking the laces under the insoles? What? That's gotta be really uncomfortable...

Just tie them tighter.

Some laces of 95's will stay tied but usually on the plain white ones you have to double knot them to stay tied.

hahah funny you mention this, the laces seem to slip and become loose right, weird as hell.... I just keep tying them

Mine always come untied so now I just always double knot them like Deanshoes saide above.

I have the same problem with my am95's, I use them as my gym shoes so I'll be running on the treadmill then next thing you know they're untied

The laces on the 95's has to be worst when it comes to this problem..I've never had a pair that doesn't have to be double tied or have the loops tucked into the sides of the shoe to prevent coming undone..

Did we really need help on advice to just double knot? But I bought half a size smaller and just let the strings hang with knots on the end other than just like any other shoe I have problems keeping tied... double up on the knot

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Did we really need help on advice to just double knot? But I bought half a size smaller and just let the strings hang with knots on the end other than just like any other shoe I have problems keeping tied... double up on the knot
some people actually use running shoes for running and have to tie them. I've never had this problem with my AM95s

i only have this problem with my mowabs. even double knot they seem to loosen
eyes.gif

maybe it's the way you guys tie your shoes that's the problem, not the laces or the shoe itself.

Ive never had this problem but I double not or tuck my laces all the time.
Makes the laces shorter too so you get the best of both worlds haha.

Pretty common wit all round laces
Round give u the speed lacing but flat laces hold the knots better
Oval laces give you a bit of both

Man I thought I was the only one! I'm a courier and use my safety oranges for work and they always came undone. Ended up double knotting.

Never had this problem/issue with AM 95's.

Double-knotting the shoes laces should work though.

Peace
F Sharp005

Try lacelocks. I double knot/tie when I am wearing my AM95s with pants/jeans. When summer rolls in & I'm in shorts I don't know what I'm going to do; double ties exposed looks bad.

Yes, all round laces have this problem.  Which is why oval laces came out, stay tied better for running, ball, etc.  Round laces were visually more appealing than original flat laces, but never did stay tied as well.

Back
Top Bottom