Anybody else love these shoes like i do?

uh not really ..... :\
ohwell.gif

Descent.

Were a little over-baring and a bit overpriced.

We had those on discount tables when I worked at Athletic Fitters back in '98.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

of course i know the name, but if i have a picture should i also include the name? like at mcdonalds you cant order with just the pictures?

One of my favorite cross trainers from back in the day - forgot the NFLer who endorsed them (Jerry Rice?)

But damn good cushioing til the air bag started to hiss... :frown:
frown.gif

Retro colours suck; try to find the OG. Quality was on point back then.

Don't know how much you're loving them, but IMO they're ugly as hell. Period of too much complicated designs from NIKE. When you put so much different things in your design that means you have really nothing special to say.

Maybe U wasn't talking about design tho...

Kev is right....Air Ubiquitous Max. They didn't sell that well when they dropped. They came out the same time as that white/blue Air Max Uptempo that Reggie Miller wore.

Anyone have that ad for the Ubiq's with a pic of the right side of the shoe, sitting by a boxing ring?
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I like...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

pretty decent shoe. colorway isnt bad.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

pretty nice colorway I guess... but shoe is decent at best
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Nothing special about them.

But they're ok.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

No i dont like these shoes they dont have anything goign for them to amke them hot throw some 3m and maybe

Grave digging on these, still praying for a decent retro of the black/volt colorway and yes i know the name and dont need to know it to love it. its not my wife lol

Back
Top Bottom