Anybody else parents do this?

I just moved back home last month to help my dad out and get myself together, but everytime dude gets home he calls my name as soon as his foot hits thethreshold
mad.gif
, dude calls me to do something every 7 minutes it seems. Imean he just OD's like my name is going outta style. When he's just around the house he calls my name on average 4 or 5 times in an 11 minute span. Ican't multitask to save my life and he ask me to do one thing then simultaneously ask me to do something else
mad.gif
, I can't catch a break. I mean I love dude but this is outta control.

Anybody else parents summon them like a Hebrew slave?

man I can't seem to catch a break sometimes, my grandma

Calls me as if the houae is burning down and it'll be to just some

Super simple task and like you OP I can't multi task for my life

i told my mom at one point to stop screaming my name...she'll be all the way upstairs and call me in the basement...

Originally Posted by jermz101

And I tell my dad "I have two arms, I can only do one thing at a time"

Originally Posted by jermz101

I co-sign with these posts, it's frustrating sometimes

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I just moved back home last month to help my dad out and get myself together, but everytime dude gets home he calls my name as soon as his foot hits the threshold
mad.gif
, dude calls me to do something every 7 minutes it seems. I mean he just OD's like my name is going outta style. When he's just around the house he calls my name on average 4 or 5 times in an 11 minute span. I can't multitask to save my life and he ask me to do one thing then simultaneously ask me to do something else
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
why not african? or something else? you got no lovefor the hebrews cuzzo?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I just moved back home last month to help my dad out and get myself together, but everytime dude gets home he calls my name as soon as his foot hits the threshold
mad.gif
, dude calls me to do something every 7 minutes it seems. I mean he just OD's like my name is going outta style. When he's just around the house he calls my name on average 4 or 5 times in an 11 minute span. I can't multitask to save my life and he ask me to do one thing then simultaneously ask me to do something else
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
why not african? or something else? you got no love for the hebrews cuzzo?
Why would you want me to refer to african slaves
laugh.gif
, I'mtrying to give them a day off

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Man when I visit my pops he does that as soon as he gets home just str8 complaining
My dad isnt that bad anymore, before I moved out all he did was complain when he got off work like he had a chip on his shoulder. If he saw mesitting down chillin when he got home he would interrogate me asking why I was sitting down so I just started getting up acting like I was busy when I heardhis car pull up

Originally Posted by jthagreat

LOL

how old are you? this is hilarious to me.

Reminds me of Friday
I'm 23 and this is ridiculous, I should have stayed in Atlanta and struggled a little bit longer
laugh.gif

my dad got this about his den carpet....it's like this fool is in love with that red carpet if I drop one crumb on it he goes crazy...he always vacuum thedamn thing he complains so much when I sit on it

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

my dad got this about his den carpet....it's like this fool is in love with that red carpet if I drop one crumb on it he goes crazy...he always vacuum the damn thing he complains so much when I sit on it
Why does dude love it so much
laugh.gif

My pops stay calling me to come to the kitchen where he's sitting, doing nothing, and asks me the most pointless questions. It's just hella annoyinggetting up to answer a dumb question.

Oh yea, none of these mo'fos around here know how to knock correctly. How you knock and open the door at the same time?

LOL Yo between this and the other thread where dudes mom think he gay...NT is hilarious tonight.

hell yeah when my dad gets home sometimes, for some reason, he feels the necessity to %%!%+ over the smallest things.
why is this cup there? why is that pillow placed like that? like got damn, i'm on break so i'm chillin'..

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

hell yeah when my dad gets home sometimes, for some reason, he feels the necessity to %%!%+ over the smallest things.
why is this cup there? why is that pillow placed like that? like got damn, i'm on break so i'm chillin'..
Word up, I be having to juke and jive my dad like I'm Barry Sanders. I'm talking camped out in the bathroom and all
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom