Anybody else watch Aots, or use to. Gonna pour a 40 for Kper

Greatest live tv show host Ive seen. Its a shame he's leaving even if the show hasnt been the same in a few years

I hate Perreira
sick.gif

So who are the hosts now? Last time I watched, Olivia Munn was just leaving. Needless to say I lost my enthusiasm once I found that out

ehh, to me Kevin was the glue that held the show together. There wasnt 1 time in the last 7 years that he hasnt made me laugh. I assume Candace and Sarah will do the hosting till they find a replacement

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I hate Perreira
sick.gif

Dude is the only host who actually knows what he is talking about in that show. Munn, Candace and Sarah are all eye candy. 

He was a funny, geeky, likable twerp. Gonna be hard to replace him.

Candace Bailey til the wheels fall off though.

84-candace-bailey-1326322292.jpg

tumblr_m3zqbx6CoC1qkzpbdo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Wait, Kevin is gone? What the hell...

yea. his production company got 2 shows picked up by SYFY. So much like Adam Sessler, he's jumping ship sooner rather than later

Originally Posted by blakep267

yea. his production company got 2 shows picked up by SYFY. So much like Adam Sessler, he's jumping ship sooner rather than later

Damn, Sesslers gone too? 

He's been hinting that he's leaving for months now. For like the past 4 months or so he kept making jokes about him being there 10 years and other people have came and left for better things and he was still stuck at G4.

Matt Mira (the guy that's now doing Gadget Pr0n after Chris Hardwick left) would probably be a good replacement. Dudes pretty funny and knows his tech stuff.

I miss the good ol days of this show w/ Olivia Munn 
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Should just end the show now. They'll never find a suitable replacement.

kevin is that dude. i probably wont watch unless his replacement actually knows his stuff. that week kevin was gone and candace and sarah hosted was horrible after the first day

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, Sesslers gone too? 
wow seems like everyone left. I haven't watched since directv dropped them.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, Sesslers gone too? 

yup Adam is gone, he is going to do E3 coverage on spike. He had a huge disagreement with the higher ups and, they didn't event acknowledged he was leaving.

Wow no Sessler and Perreira, haven't watched G4 in a while but they used to always bring the lulz.

They going to give Kper a farewell episode or something?  

i only used to watch it when him and munn were the hosts. i never reallly watched it at all after that

Dude knew his stuff but to me he wasn't really funny. All those sketches never did it for me. Haven't watched a full episode in a while though. Props to him though for probably b@nging all the hostesses in the show.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
I'll still watch from time to time just for news and *#%#, but they wont replace him with anyone better.

Back
Top Bottom