Anybody ever get caught up in real life because of NIketalk vol worlds colliding?

NT ruined a gangbang for me after I posted the chick's photo. That was a fun series of events. :rofl:

Last edited:
That's why I've never posted any pics of any women I've come across on here back when I was a single man (;)).

You should have known NTers better than that.:lol:

Nah, man. Only thing I'd probably get caught up with, is my wife seeing my pick ups that she had no knowledge about. lol.

I almost got fired a few years back after leaking too much info in the Playstation thread and "publicly" bashing on some other publishers/console makers. Someone went and took my info and posted it on the GAF and it blew up. You'd be surprised how many people from big name companies actually lurk NT gauging interest and looking for feedback on certain products.

I don't mind posting on here, because no one I know that well actually cares enough about NT to lurk like that

Facebook or IG, aww man the lurking is real, but NT to any piece I ever had was just "that website about shoes or something"

Yeah like that time you talked about wanting to cheat on your pregnant GF

Nobody cheating on anybody over here. The boy was venting, had been dry for like 6 weeks, but I'm alright with it. Just a sacrifice of bringing a beautiful baby into the world, she has it way worse obviously with the consistent pain and everything to her body.

Nah, besides my sister looking at the Boozer and NBA In MS Paint threads, and telling my gf "that red and black site is for sports and shoes", it's smooth sailing.

:lol: @ a few of these posts.

It aint even about lying or telling the truth. Sometimes it's about just revealing too much and it burning you down the line.

Nothing I've said has got me caught up. I feel you might be saying too much if you do.

Nobody cheating on anybody over here. The boy was venting, had been dry for like 6 weeks, but I'm alright with it. Just a sacrifice of bringing a beautiful baby into the world, she has it way worse obviously with the consistent pain and everything to her body.

No need to explain, just pointing out you said somethings you probably shouldnt have said

laugh.gif
 NT never forgets 

You just gotta look at the bottom of any NT pg to know how serious it is.

550+ members logged in, almost 1000 guests lurking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom