Anybody ever hoop at Metro Fitness (run n' shoot) in ATL?

This topic could be in the wrong section, if so my bad and just put this in the right section. Anyway, I've heard about the place but I've never had a chance to go. What's the setup and/or competition like?

Back in the days, I used to go there after drinking late at night. Don't ask me why. But yeah there's a lot of good players in that building. Some are even there to hustle out your money. Enjoy yourself.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Don't even bother steppin foot in that facility, unless youre interested in meeting NBA stars. I saw Joe Johnson running there last summer and guy was just abusing people. I just sat and watched, screw getting dunked on with my 5'7 frame. :D
happy.gif
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

Man I love the shoot. Use to go back in College. Nice spot, but go with some friends to run with, if not be prepared to sit.
Code:
     International Player
Code:
     They Choosen
Team Wipe Me Down
Purple got me smellin funky red monkey 500 dollars on em you ain't seen these yet​

I play there alot. If u see someone in some kicks u wouldn't dare wear on a court like thunder IV's or something, trying to throw it back with two hands and dunk, it's probably me.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Its open 24/7....good competition and you might find some stars or even and 1 players on the court...its not uncommon at all

$7 for one visit
$24 for a month
*Atlanta Summer Summit*
Sat. August 12th @ Prestigious 2:00pm
"tHe ShOes i weAr yOU doN't OWn a PaiR!"ex-clu-sives eBay Auctions

Thanks guys. I got one more question. I finally checked out their website the other day and I saw where this place offers one-on-one basketball trainers! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Anyone ever used this service?

funk that. i hear it's like 7 bucks to get in. it's on metro parkway right?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
BUKKAKE WARRIOR! Member #23- blkflipkid
Richmond County​

Back
Top Bottom