Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

man shut the **** up with these ******** stories. no such things as ghost :smokin yall some really fragile minded *****.
science doesnt aknowledge this "portal to demons". come at me bros.

Y'all really spooked over some board made in China...

Comedy.

man shut the **** up with these ******** stories. no such things as ghost :smokin yall some really fragile minded *****.
science doesnt aknowledge this "portal to demons". come at me bros.

I'm saiyan.

Then I thought maybe it was a joke that everybody was going along with.

I still don't know :smh:

taken lsd and had some fun in the mirror even tho scary mf's telling you- "omgz ull die"
my interests are sparked

Ouija Board, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention

i hear that u can communicate to the devil tru the ouija board
nerd.gif

Mom told me she did it in college with my aunt and some friends.

Auntie says she still wakes up with random scratches 20 years later.

Last edited:
whats crazy is that the board is in the library at my school..people take it out all the time..infact the computer I always use is in front of it :nerd: I didn't realize this till my sophmore..I honestly forget that its even there at times..but another story I knew this dude that played with a few girls on campus and the lights went out on their dorm floor true story..,my boy stayed in the same room they played it in dude sprints to my dorm at like midnight to tell me lol..

forreal they say my school is haunted especially the library.. I don't believe it but I used to work in there at every morning at 6 am as a janitor and it was pretty weird..I used to have my ipod on full blast because you would hear strange noises..

:smh: at me im lightweight shook now

Last edited:
Me and a group friends are renting a cabin in the mountains of upstate NY at the end of the month.  I plan on purchasing a ouija board for the occasion.  Can't wait to die.

LOL, I would be happy as hell if any of these random stories in this thread are true.. Well, not so much whether they're true, but that they have something to do with "ghosts" or whatever. I would love to know for a fact that there was something after death.

Back
Top Bottom