Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

I'm just curious. I never used one and don't think I will but they sorta fascinate me whenever I hear of some people's experiences. my girl said she has before and was a lil spooked but nothing really happened

Never tried it...

Heard several stories, but not sure if I believe them.

I dont think I would ever try it.

Last edited:
I think I posted this story on here before but not quite sure.

Anywho, here it goes.....

When we were younger and in middle school we used to make em outta paper and mess around at school. Well Mom Dukes caught wind of this and was like let me get y'all a real one.

Me and my sister got one and messed around with it a while. We never took it too serious though. Always thought one person was moving it and what not.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and our neighbor at the time caught wind of us having it and wanted to play with it.... so we were like cool. Played with it for weeks and the thing would move and spell out things but again me and my sister never took it serious and just assumed someone else was moving it.

Well the neighbor girl wasn't so lucky... She started having problems after we played with it and really started suffering. She couldn't sleep and was really thinking someone was coming after her.... Her and her family moved away some time after but we ran into her mom a couple years after and the girl had actually tried to commit suicide and they had to send her to the looney bin to get her right. Never got an update after that since we never seen her or any of her family members after that day.

Me and my sister tell this story to everyone and til this day we both maintain that neither of us moved the little thing on the board at all.. I know for sure I didn't. I'm not saying that I believe the board was the cause of this girls problems but every time someone mentions a Ouija Board I tell them the story.

Last edited:
Man this thread always pops up on NT lol. Love hearing the weird stories tho

Sup

Nah bruh I'm good off that ****
Don't want any problems with ghost in ****

@ 1:03

Last edited:
i played it with my cousins when i was young. my cousin was mocking the ouija board saying it was fake and all that. she was accusing everyone else of moving it and we all swore it wasn't us. when she stopped playing and picked up a pen to write something. when she was done writing, the pen was stuck to her palm. she tried to shake it and pull it off...still stuck. she starts panicking like crazy and all of us are shook. the pen finally fell after a while. never played it again, but i did start seeing ghosts after that. still see them every now and then, but i just ignore them now.

So back in high school, me and my buddy were invited to a party (kind of formal, not like some rager with kegs and what-not) and they whipped out the Ouija board. I tried it, nothing happened. My buddy tried it, nothing happened, other then some random letters that didn't add up to anything.

We tried some random combinations of people until two girls got it "going". My buddy and I were skeptical, and I don't believe in this type of stuff at all. We asked who was the first girl I ever hooked up with? We didn't hang with this friend group often, so I was pretty sure that this would work. However, it spelled out my first girls name.

I figure maybe my friend blew my cover, or someone in their group knew somehow, even though we were only acquaintances with the girls who were operating it. Other people from the party got to take turns asking questions until it came back round to us, and I planned with my buddy a plan.

I decided on a fool-proof plan. My friends and I had went to Cabo just one week earlier for our senior trip he had got with this girl Jaymie and only told me about it because he was trying to hook-up with another girl who went with us to Cabo. I hadn't told anyone, and he said he hadn't told anyone, my friend and I decided this was a answer only him and I knew, and we asked "Who was the girl Renzo hooked up with in Cabo?"

The Ouija board spelled out J-A-M-I-E, and stopped. Wrong spelling, but nailed it..

You couldn't pay me to mess with that stuff..I had a friend who played with it from what he said him his sister and a few friends played got spooked out locked it in a closet..next morning my boy said he woke up with it in his arms smhhhhhhh...I know yall aren't gonna believe me but anyways I remember a long time ago there was a thread on NT about how you shouldn't stare in mirrors long for spiritual reasons...after a light smoke session I attempted it...I stared in the mirror for about 10 minutes..the face I ended up with was straight up menacing...but this is the part yall gonna believe I swear I saw what I was going to look like in future around age 50 or so..that's when I was freaked out and ran out the bathroom lol...till this day I try to look in the mirror to see if I can see that reflection...

Last edited:
I think its called scrying homie up there
Its a thread about it here on nt
That **** is scary
I believe it can happen in your dreams too

So back in high school, me and my buddy were invited to a party (kind of formal, not like some rager with kegs and what-not) and they whipped out the Ouija board. I tried it, nothing happened. My buddy tried it, nothing happened, other then some random letters that didn't add up to anything.
We tried some random combinations of people until two girls got it "going". My buddy and I were skeptical, and I don't believe in this type of stuff at all. We asked who was the first girl I ever hooked up with? We didn't hang with this friend group often, so I was pretty sure that this would work. However, it spelled out my first girls name.

I figure maybe my friend blew my cover, or someone in their group knew somehow, even though we were only acquaintances with the girls who were operating it. Other people from the party got to take turns asking questions until it came back round to us, and I planned with my buddy a plan.

I decided on a fool-proof plan. My friends and I had went to Cabo just one week earlier for our senior trip he had got with this girl Jaymie and only told me about it because he was trying to hook-up with another girl who went with us to Cabo. I hadn't told anyone, and he said he hadn't told anyone, my friend and I decided this was a answer only him and I knew, and we asked "Who was the girl Renzo hooked up with in Cabo?"

The Ouija board spelled out J-A-M-I-E, and stopped. Wrong spelling, but nailed it..

How would you friend have spelled it ?

Last edited:
^ not sure how he would have spelled it, but he was friends with her on FB, and he was the one who hooked up with her, so I would assume he would know the spelling. We were on the same page though to try and prove this mess was lies. I was with him while they were spelling it on the board and he wasn't talking to anybody or anything suspicious

^ not sure how he would have spelled it, but he was friends with her on FB, and he was the one who hooked up with her, so I would assume he would know the spelling. We were on the same page though to try and prove this mess was lies. I was with him while they were spelling it on the board and he wasn't talking to anybody or anything suspicious

perhaps the demons obtain info audibly then

Back
Top Bottom