anybody feeling Chris Daughtry??? aka Daughtry

I never thought he'd become what he is today, I rarely watch Idol but when I bought his first cd I woulda never expected this..."No Surprise" is
pimp.gif

He will easily be the biggest idol when it's all said and done, sorry Kelly Clarkson

I really liked his first CD. Lots of really good songs on there. Looking forward to his 2nd. Is there a release date?

I rock w/ em but don't know why I haven't bought any of his music or even dl for that matter. But "Home" is my %$+, hits me listenin tot helyrics the same way Nickelback's "Photograh" does
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I really liked his first CD. Lots of really good songs on there. Looking forward to his 2nd. Is there a release date?
Leave This Town, July 14th 2009.

Daughtry is
pimp.gif
, to me at least. He should have definitely won Idol thatseason, but you know, I think he benefited more from losing. He got to form a band like he said he had always wanted to, and they are a great sound.

- Over You
- It's Not Over
- Feels Like Tonight
- Home
- What About Now
- No Surprise

There are more, but those are the ones that stick out to me.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Daughtry is
pimp.gif
, to me at least. He should have definitely won Idol that season, but you know, I think he benefited more from losing. He got to form a band like he said he had always wanted to, and they are a great sound.

- Over You
- It's Not Over
- Feels Like Tonight
- Home
- What About Now
- No Surprise

Yea at first I was heated but I'm glad he lost, same reason I'm happy Adam lost this year. Winning American Idol restricts what you cando. Thanks for the date btw. Will be looking forward.

^ Good call. Hope Adam has the same success as Daughtry and I'm guessing he definitely will.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I never thought he'd become what he is today, I rarely watch Idol but when I bought his first cd I woulda never expected this..."No Surprise" is
pimp.gif

He will easily be the biggest idol when it's all said and done, sorry Kelly Clarkson

I mess with Daughtry. Love his first album. But he will not be the biggest dude. Kelly > Daughtry & Carrie Underwood > Daughtry.

his first album is like 5x plat. thats pretty impressive

I can see #2 pushing over 500K first week

Originally Posted by bkmac

Daughtry is
pimp.gif
, to me at least. He should have definitely won Idol that season, but you know, I think he benefited more from losing. He got to form a band like he said he had always wanted to, and they are a great sound.

- Over You
- It's Not Over
- Feels Like Tonight
- Home
- What About Now
- No Surprise

Yea at first I was heated but I'm glad he lost, same reason I'm happy Adam lost this year. Winning American Idol restricts what you can do. Thanks for the date btw. Will be looking forward.

Haven't heard "No Surprise", but the rest of those tracks are
pimp.gif
Hope the next album is up to par.

The track is pretty legit, I'm a sucker for catchy hooks I guess...this and "battlefield" are two tracks i'm slightly ashamed to admit I havein my itunes. But whatever, dude from One Republic and Chad from Nickelback are both good writers.

Back
Top Bottom