Anybody get annoyed by Jumpman23.com

calibeebee

Supporter
I don't know why it bothers me so much but I hate that they haven't updated the "Collection" feature on the website. It's still onlygoes as far as the XX1's and I thought that the feature was pretty cool and was looking forward to the XX2 spot and now that the XX3s are almost out, itlooks like this slideshow thing will be scrapped.

I know it's a knit-picky thing to complain about but what are some of the things that bother you about the website?
[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2ibhh7c.jpg[/img]

jumpman23 should also be in HTML i prefer it over flash even tho it doesnt always look better but they can update it more often.....
they should also have every jordan ever produced(even if they have to make new molds) kinda like what Nike did when the SMSV Vs released

^^^Yea thats a good idea...having every jordan ever produced would prove alot of these crazy color fakes are indeed fake because not everyone knows aboutair-jordans.com...

Bee, not at all. I'm more concern about the mysterious IIIs from Jordan Flightclub.

navigating the site sucks. Those stupid cubes in the main menu are annoying as hell to click. They should try to balance creativity with simplicity.

Shoot, they can pay me, I'll maintain the website with updates and better navi features.
tongue.gif

That idea about having every jordan ever released on the website is a brilliant idea.

-that site DESTROYS my comp, need that in html asap
laugh.gif

-flight club just doesnt work for me
-the collection sections gotta be updated

Originally Posted by indohan

Bee, not at all. I'm more concern about the mysterious IIIs from Jordan Flightclub.

i have a feeling these are just going to be fusions.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by indohan

i have a feeling these are just going to be fusions.

it would really bite if it was a fusion

Jumpman23.com's been slacking forever. They need a new web master or something because that site is horrendous.
sick.gif

I agree, the site would be better off in HTML. At least give us the option of flash or non flash. I also hate the cube menu thing. It was cool for a while but,keep it simple. HTML is the way to go

That's site sucks hard. NT rules.....jumpman23.com sucks. We get way more updates from strangers and real jordan heads. They should pay whoever runs NT totake over that crap of a site.they update like every 90days if that it seems like. Suck!!

Back
Top Bottom