Anybody get the Droid X today?

I've been waiting for it to come out, got to the store a little late but managed to get the last one.
pimp.gif
Cool story huh bro?

I've been waiting for it to come out, got to the store a little late but managed to get the last one.
pimp.gif
Cool story huh bro?

Not a cool story bro. You disqualified yourself by referring to it as a cool story.

You should post the pros and cons and some pics from the camera. Then and only then will it be a cool story. get the photobucket app from the market. that way it uploads them instantly.
THEN it can be considered a cool story, bro.

Not a cool story bro. You disqualified yourself by referring to it as a cool story.

You should post the pros and cons and some pics from the camera. Then and only then will it be a cool story. get the photobucket app from the market. that way it uploads them instantly.
THEN it can be considered a cool story, bro.

I got it...waited in line for about half hour and was in and out...this thing is a beast on the wifis. Only reason i purchased it was because my old droid cracked otherwise i would have waited until christmas for something better to come out, but im not complaining.

I got it...waited in line for about half hour and was in and out...this thing is a beast on the wifis. Only reason i purchased it was because my old droid cracked otherwise i would have waited until christmas for something better to come out, but im not complaining.

Wanted to bump this thread.  How do you guys like the phone so far?  How are the apps?  How's the navigation?  Is there a desktop manager disk you have to install like for blackberries?
My contract for at&t expires tomorrow and I want to go back to Verizon.  The Moto X is my top choice but I looked on verizon's website and it says they don't ship until the 23rd.  I'm guessing they don't have these in stock at stores right now?  I don't want to wait 3 weeks for the phone.  

Wanted to bump this thread.  How do you guys like the phone so far?  How are the apps?  How's the navigation?  Is there a desktop manager disk you have to install like for blackberries?
My contract for at&t expires tomorrow and I want to go back to Verizon.  The Moto X is my top choice but I looked on verizon's website and it says they don't ship until the 23rd.  I'm guessing they don't have these in stock at stores right now?  I don't want to wait 3 weeks for the phone.  

I'm salty Droid X got 8gigs internal AND a freakin 16 gig sd card stock.

All us Evo owners got was like a 1 gig internal and stock 8gig card...

Yes.

I'm mad. Doggie.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I'm salty Droid X got 8gigs internal AND a freakin 16 gig sd card stock.

All us Evo owners got was like a 1 gig internal and stock 8gig card...

Yes.

I'm mad. Doggie.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom