anybody go see kurt angle in tracy today?

i heard not too many people were there?
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

he was at the mall having an autograph signing...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

well... it is tracy. there isnt much of anything there anyway.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

i would be surprised if my cuz & her dude went to see angle. he's a wrestling & MMA freak. like dude just said, there's not jack to do out there either. they just moved out there cuz they were able to cop a pad for cheap...........well, not dirt cheap, but cheapER and got more for their $$$ than around here in immediate Bay Area.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I heard about this a couple of days ago. Didn't bother. I think it was $30 for a photo and autograph.

--Michael

^^^ If you missed out wait until October when Angle and host of other wrestlers and a promotion(ROH) will be at the Cow Palace for Wrestlefest.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Back
Top Bottom