** ANYBODY going to OKTOBERFEST in SAN FRANCISCO?! **

Hi Niketalk,

I was wondering if anybody is going to Oktoberfest this year? October 11-14 at Fort Mason.
oktoberfestlogo1.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif
Oktoberfest.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
8985-fraulein.jpg

So, is anybody else going?

See you next Tuesday!​

We cast this message into the cosmos . . . Of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, some - - perhaps many - - may have inhabited planet and space faring civilizations. If one such civilization intercepts Voyager and can understand these recorded contents, here is our message: We are trying to survive our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved the problems we face, to join a community of galactic civilizations. This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill in a vast and awesome universe.

I have plans to be in the house friday night. Heard its pretty expensive, admission and you have to pay for your own brews, but I think you pay for the experience more than anything, so hopefully it will be worth it.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
summit???
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
pay for your own brews
:smokin
smokin.gif
xinsrc_cb51840fece211d7810d0010b5d28995_beer-girl.jpg
See you next Tuesday!​

We cast this message into the cosmos . . . Of the 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, some - - perhaps many - - may have inhabited planet and space faring civilizations. If one such civilization intercepts Voyager and can understand these recorded contents, here is our message: We are trying to survive our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved the problems we face, to join a community of galactic civilizations. This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill in a vast and awesome universe.

Quote:
how much are the beers?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
See you next Tuesday!​

im down.

the only other time I went to one of these was in SD and it was hella fun. They closed off their GasLamp district and you could walk from bar to bar with a drink in your hand. Girls everywhere.
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4 or 3/8

AIM= cubbyfresh

Back
Top Bottom