anybody had or know somebody with thats gotten lasik surgery?

thinking about geting it done what is the usual recovery time and has anybody heard of any mishaps or anything out the ordinary with this operation?

my aunt had it done a couple years ago. she says its one of the best decisions she has ever made. not quite sure how long recovery was but all I know is you have to take it extremely serious or you could permanently damage your vision and possibly make it worse. My sister boss had it done and his wife made him go to work like 3 days after being operated. he now gets migraines and irritated vision. dint know id the migraines correlate but had zero experience with migraines prior to his lasik operation.

Two female friends did it. Both said it went great. They walked out of the office within the hour or so.

One said her eyes itched for a few days, but it eventually went away.

My friend had it & lost an eye. He wears an eyepatch now but when we go to Raider games he gets hella girls.

Technology has come a long way with Lasik. I got it done about 5 years ago and it was great. No regrets. Recovery is fairly quick (like a couple days, but you'll be seeing in "HD" after a couple hours.). I had night halo's (look it up) for a bit and if you have allergies, I recommend you dont do it when you have big issues with them.

I need this done real bad, It's just so expensive. 

I've have a Astigmatism my whole life and I'm tired of being dependent on glasses to see everything. Maybe one day 
ohwell.gif

My friend had it done a few years ago. He's back to wearing glasses again. He got it done in his early 20's. Don't most doctors recommend getting it done when you're older so your eyesight won't get much worse? After he had it done he experienced blurriness when driving at night and I had to read street signs for him.

I'll stick to glasses and contacts for the next few decades.

My friend had it done a few years ago. He's back to wearing glasses again. He got it done in his early 20's. Don't most doctors recommend getting it done when you're older so your eyesight won't get much worse? After he had it done he experienced blurriness when driving at night and I had to read street signs for him.

I'll stick to glasses and contacts for the next few decades.

Technically they usually don't want to operate on people under 25. Also if your vision continues to get worse then yes they won't want to do it. It has to be stabilized.

i have a friend who had it done a few years ago. he was around 21 at the time. he said he literally couldn't open his eyes for 2 days but after that he had absolutely no regrets

Back
Top Bottom