anybody have a Toyota Corolla S?

not really into cars...just want something to get me from point A to B. i'm looking at a 2006 Toyota Corolla S with 17,194 miles for $11,972.

any input?

thanks

I have the CE version of the carolla. It's not bad, basically for what you said you're looking for "get from point a to point b" it does thejob.

Originally Posted by Dom90

for almost 12k you can get something better than a corolla

any suggestions? i'm looking for something good on gas...and with a bit of zip to it. (doesn't have to be a crazy fast car)

Originally Posted by dgk3188

any suggestions? i'm looking for something good on gas...and with a bit of zip to it. (doesn't have to be a crazy fast car)

Civic...EG or EK...

Shop around...

Or an Integra (DC2)....A GSR....

I hate my girls Corolla S. So girly. We're trading it in for a Tahoe or a Denali soon.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Civic...EG or EK...

Shop around...
Most Civics have crazy, crazy miles though. i know they last forever and whatnot, but im not tryna have anything with mad miles

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Civic...EG or EK...

Shop around...
Most Civics have crazy, crazy miles though. i know they last forever and whatnot, but im not tryna have anything with mad miles
Not necessarily...

You can find one for around 50-70K miles still....

If anything buy one for 5k and drop a new motor in with the left over cash...

corollas are great cars. better than civics in some way IMO. my gf has a 09 and it's a lot better than my mom's 98. so 06 should be pretty good too.also to convince you even further, i just got 37 and 38 mpg mostly highways the last 2 fill ups.

i know corollas are mad reliable...my sister has a 2000 with 100k miles and we've never had any problems with it. still running great.

not the best on gas for it's size but it has more zip than a corolla.
hw00ld.jpg

corollas are good cars though,my mom had one back in the day

I have a carolla s 09. I would say 12k for that car is actually not bad. 2006 carolla with that mileage is good. that car will prob last you a long timewithout any problems. Older carollas are more gas efficient than the newer ones.

This dude is looking at Corollas and you recommend him an IS for more zip
smh.gif

2006 Corolla S

Automatic: 26 mpg(city) / 35 mpg(Highway) / 29 mpg(Combined)

2003 Lexus IS 300

Manual: 16 mpg / 23 mpg / 18 mpg

Of course the automatic would get worse. If you want something with more zip and want to stay with the Corolla I'd recommend the Corolla XRS. They'remanual only though.

2006 Corolla XRS

Manual: 22 mpg / 31 mpg / 25 mpg

This dude is looking at Corollas and you recommend him an IS for more zip
smh.gif

if you read my post i said it's not the best on gas but it's faster. it's also around the samesize. he asked me what i suggested for 12k and i showed him the IS.
Learn how to read
grin.gif

hmmm...ive always had my eye on IS's...is maintenance expensive for Lexus's?
maintenance is not that expensive.

Back
Top Bottom