Anybody have one of these? Natural history of the Nike Air Jordan

a1415feba91c7927330deb9744225ea8848d98e.JPG

Anybody have one of these? 

I got it years ago back when I was still in High School or College...circa 2002/2003. 

It had all the sketches of the Jordan line by the designers, Peter, Tinker, etc.

One of the last few items from the bachelor pad days...

I was trying to think of some sort of post/thread about paying things forward on NT....trying to see how many genuine people there are out there.  Not everyone is self-absorbed and out for complete/total self gain.  

I'm just mad that while I was looking at all of them in order, the XI can't be seen because of the flash.

I would of have been happy if they stopped right there - IMO anything after that it was not even worth it.

HOT!

Yeah...after the XVI it was all down hill from there.

I'll try to think of a raffle or some kind of charitable way to donate this.

Yeah the glare is from an old camera...old apartment circa 2007.  I might be able to find another picture of it or  just take a new one. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Yeah...after the XVI it was all down hill from there.

I'll try to think of a raffle or some kind of charitable way to donate this.
my man, you must not forget the XVIIs & the XIXs. XIXs are pillows on my feet and the XVII+'s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh as far as for playing bball I concur with the technology and on court performance, but as far as innovative design and appeal....I have to differ or maybe I just started to get older after the XVI. 

Oh as far as for playing bball I concur with the technology and on court performance, but as far as innovative design and appeal....I have to differ or maybe I just started to get older after the XVI. 
Maybe, I was in MS/HS from the XVIs all the way up to the XX2s. I think I just like ones nobody really likes 
laugh.gif
. My top 5 (in order) are XII, XVI, VIII, XVII, & III

Yeah the glare is from an old camera...old apartment circa 2007.  I might be able to find another picture of it or  just take a new one. 

bro can you bless the forum with some detailed pics ? my mind is blown right now

Back
Top Bottom