Anybody have one of those off brand Asian Ipod wanna bes?

They go cheap on eBay. The new one has everything the iPod has except for web browsing, and it's not really Apple obviously. I'm not getting it toposer an iPod, I just need an mp3 player for when I lift weights and shoot baskets, and if I get the 16gb one PLUS it has a microSD card slot, I can also useit for a flash drive and card reader, since my current one is acting up. It wouldn't make a bad gift either. The 8gb touchscreen ones go for an average oflike 40$ on eBay. I know you usually get what you pay for, but I've been messing with US name brands lately and they all keep ceasing to operate on me sowhat's the point. BTW, on that note, ALWAYS avoid Coby and Aiptek products. There's tons of different ones on eBay, different brands, but this is theone I'm at at the time

What it is like? How long has it lasted?

eb7a_10.JPG

e98f_10.JPG

ea6c_10.JPG

its gunna break in a couple days lol, you really think its gunna last that long?

man up, get a used nano at least.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They go cheap on eBay. The new one has everything the iPod has except for web browsing, and it's not really Apple obviously. I'm not getting it to poser an iPod, I just need an mp3 player for when I lift weights and shoot baskets, and if I get the 16gb one PLUS it has a microSD card slot, I can also use it for a flash drive and card reader, since my current one is acting up. It wouldn't make a bad gift either. The 8gb touchscreen ones go for an average of like 40$ on eBay. I know you usually get what you pay for, but I've been messing with US name brands lately and they all keep ceasing to operate on me so what's the point. BTW, on that note, ALWAYS avoid Coby and Aiptek products. There's tons of different ones on eBay, different brands, but this is the one I'm at at the time

What it is like? How long has it lasted?

eb7a_10.JPG

e98f_10.JPG

ea6c_10.JPG
grin.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

I already had that Sansa, the audio isn't coming out anymore, am selling it to gazelle.com and putting it in the mail tommorow. The other one I had thatalso stopped working quickly was an RCA something.

lol @ u considering getting them fugazi ipods. i'm chinese, and trust me... bootlegged chinese products are wack. they'll last u less than a week

my friend has an botlegged iphone haha .. its really fat ..
not much apps .. crappy cam .. not good

some guy was reviewing it saying that this batteries or like untested, it could explode or something, its unstable, it probably wont happen, i wouldnt take therisk tho

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

my friend has an botlegged iphone haha .. its really fat ..
not much apps .. crappy cam .. not good

bac4_1.JPG
P168
pimp.gif

BETTER THAN THE IPHONE, the features
eek.gif

get a refurbished ipod shuffle from Apple.com
40 bucks/ 250 songs = .16 cents/song

more than good enough for the gym

I already ordered a non touchscreen one last wk, so I'll update you. Of my Sansa, RCA, Creative, and dealextreme.com no name brand, the 5$ no name brandmicroSD mp3 player/card reader lasted the longest, though it recently went semi on the fritz when I spilled cherry limeade in it. It still works as a cardreader though, even reads 8gb and higher, while some other ones won't. Price difference, you're just paying for advertising
laugh.gif

I guess it could be okay if it's going to get beat up while working out, etc. But I personally wouldn't trust it, it could start an electrical fire orsomething while charging...

some foreign dude tried to sell me one of those while I was in the mall with my girl. he gave me a whole presentation thinking he qwas about to get a sale. Isaid "is that an ipod?" dude was like yeah I looked closer. And seen it was an imitation. I was like man that is fake. he got mad and told me"go" I said "why you getting mad at me you the one selling fake ipods".
laugh.gif

dude started pushing me with his forearm telling me to leave. But his accent was so funny I couldn't take him serious. so I just laughed at him an pushedhis arm away. homie was very irritated because he gave me that whole presentation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom