Anybody Heard of the Adidas Men's Lyte Speed GCS

just wondering if anyone has experienced this shoe? like the style just wondering if its light enough...dont really know the specifics of the shoe...

thanks

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.​
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

They sell em at finishline. The shoe is mad light, but it's gonna be hard to come by as it's an older shoe by now.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

^ nah it's not too old. you can get them at eastbay website:
midsole.adidas Lyte Speed GCS
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

the lyte speed feather is even lighter because they removed any excess weight in the original model. if you value lightweight, it's worth a look on eastbay or footlockers or whatever.

doesn't it at least have a adiprene or adiprene+ cushioning. most of the time Eastbay doesn't even list out all the tech. specs on the details side, they either leave it out, or they b.s. it sometime

I appreciate the help. the feather is lighter but I like the overall look of the speed GCS...copped them. thanks

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Ya i just got mine two days ago.
its a solid shoe for 50 bucks.
Its the first shoe to come out with Formation (sp?) the shox lookin columns on the medial side of the shoes.
Really comfy. The feather however i dont belive have formation, therefore its lighter.

Back
Top Bottom