Anybody here carry a murse

My Purse.  Holds everything, Work I need to review at home, iPad, iPod, change of underwear, snacks, wallet, etc  I love it....

My Purse.  Holds everything, Work I need to review at home, iPad, iPod, change of underwear, snacks, wallet, etc  I love it....

I Dont carry a murse. That *%#* sounds mad gay.

I carry a war bag when Im on the go. Its similar to a brief case but its made out of back pack material. Inside I usually put A bottle of water and some sandwiches and towel (cuz its hot in the street). I call it a war bag. Cuz it mostly contains rations for when Im at war with these hot girls and grenades. .

Gym = either duffel bag or Backpack

Back pack is the best one but I got a baby face so it makes me look like Im in high school.

I Dont carry a murse. That *%#* sounds mad gay.

I carry a war bag when Im on the go. Its similar to a brief case but its made out of back pack material. Inside I usually put A bottle of water and some sandwiches and towel (cuz its hot in the street). I call it a war bag. Cuz it mostly contains rations for when Im at war with these hot girls and grenades. .

Gym = either duffel bag or Backpack

Back pack is the best one but I got a baby face so it makes me look like Im in high school.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

So every time you leave your house, you have a bag of sandwiches and a towel?

images

interesting....

Backpacks are convenient, but not always appropriate with certain attire or for certain places. I use backpacks for casual use--school or on a day off of work and need something that can hold a lot of stuff. I have a soft briefcase (as opposed to the hard kind that looks like a box) for work and for if I'm dressed more formally outside of work but still need/want to carry a lot.

Ultimately, get whatever makes carrying all your stuff easier for you. A fanny pack might not be able to carry all the stuff you'd have--I know it wouldn't for me (a book or iPad would be too big for one). Fanny packs also have a sportier, less-polished look (usually) and make you look like a tourist. Usually only girls can pull off the fashionable fanny packs without looking awkward.

I personally have absolutely no desire for messenger bags. Not exactly sure why not because they are kind of convenient and blend the elements of backpacks and briefcases, but I don't. If you do go that route though, I'd go with a larger, more square-shaped one (like the Gucci one posted previously) as opposed to the bearded guy from The Hangover's man-bag.

Backpacks are convenient, but not always appropriate with certain attire or for certain places. I use backpacks for casual use--school or on a day off of work and need something that can hold a lot of stuff. I have a soft briefcase (as opposed to the hard kind that looks like a box) for work and for if I'm dressed more formally outside of work but still need/want to carry a lot.

Ultimately, get whatever makes carrying all your stuff easier for you. A fanny pack might not be able to carry all the stuff you'd have--I know it wouldn't for me (a book or iPad would be too big for one). Fanny packs also have a sportier, less-polished look (usually) and make you look like a tourist. Usually only girls can pull off the fashionable fanny packs without looking awkward.

I personally have absolutely no desire for messenger bags. Not exactly sure why not because they are kind of convenient and blend the elements of backpacks and briefcases, but I don't. If you do go that route though, I'd go with a larger, more square-shaped one (like the Gucci one posted previously) as opposed to the bearded guy from The Hangover's man-bag.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

....and water.  It saves me money plus Im on a diet anyway so I cant just buy random food and eat it (except on cheat day).

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

....and water.  It saves me money plus Im on a diet anyway so I cant just buy random food and eat it (except on cheat day).

Yea I've got a LV messenger bag, serves its purpose. Can't imagine walking around with a grocery bag, northface, or jansport everyday.

Yea I've got a LV messenger bag, serves its purpose. Can't imagine walking around with a grocery bag, northface, or jansport everyday.

Back
Top Bottom