Anybody here collect MIGHTY MUGGS??

I'm a grown man buying toys. What a shame.
smh.gif

Check em out though:

star-wars-muggs-1.jpg

marvel_mighty_muggs.jpg

HT90931Alg.jpg

Luckily for me, i'm not interested in these wack easy to get ones. All the ones I like are exclusive and hard to get.
grin.gif

I've got Wolverine and Darth Maul. I'll probably end up grabbing Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Beachhead when they make him.

I bought a special edition Iron Man when it first dropped just cuz I liked it. Now it's worth like $150
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

sdcc-ironman-mightymugg.jpg

$150 for Comic-Con exclusive Iron Man? Hahaha!! I've got two of those MIB! This year, there will be a SE. Metallic version of Optimus Prime:

Comic-Con-MM-Optimus.jpg

SDCCexclusive

I've got a few Muggs, but not going crazy and trying 2 cop each one, just the ones I like. Recently picked up the regular version of Prime, Starscream, andGrimlock from the Transformers line. On the hunt for Soundwave, Megatron, Spiderman, Venom, and Ghost Rider. Cheaper than the vinyl figs that run like $50+EACH!!!

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/...em&newsid=AF4D4D30-D56F-E112-4FB6838E2BCAC831

Yeah I just copped the basic Optimus, but i'll probably get that shiny one too. Too bad it's not as big a difference as the OG Iron Man and SDCC one.

I just want the Henry Jones, Sr from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I've never seen it in stores.

Aside from that, I've got a Han Solo. I'm not a collector, but they're fun to look for.

I take my 4 year old every other week to Target to buy a toy. Everytime I follow him around through the toy aisles I always end up being tempted to purchasethese things. But not trying to start up another spending habbit.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I bought a special edition Iron Man when it first dropped just cuz I liked it. Now it's worth like $150

sdcc-ironman-mightymugg.jpg
Yoo! I have the EXACT same one! I copped for $25 bucks
laugh.gif

How do you know it's worth $150 now?

i almost picked up a gang of star wars characters, incredible hulk and ironman, but i decided against it. they were on clearance too. !+%@ was gone in like 24hours

i got a couple. darth maul, chewie, vader, mola ram, and a couple SDCC shiny iron mans i bought for 10 bucks each a while back.
pimp.gif

how big are these things?... where to cop??...
laugh.gif
at first i thought you was talking about beer mugs... i still need the boot from beerfest

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i got a couple. darth maul, chewie, vader, mola ram, and a couple SDCC shiny iron mans i bought for 10 bucks each a while back.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Where the hell have you been??

And more importantly, where did you get those SDCC Iron Mans for so cheap?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how big are these things?... where to cop??...
laugh.gif
at first i thought you was talking about beer mugs... i still need the boot from beerfest

6" tall. You can get most of em from Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us. Then there's special ones that are harder to find and cost more. They'realways the cleanest ones too.
mad.gif

Just picked up the Ghost Rider Mighty Mugg this morning at Falsemart. Yup, that metallic Prime definitely copped at Comic-Con in a few short months.

I'm a grown man buying toys. What a shame.
smh.gif

No shame in that sir. Buy what you like/love.

I'm a sucker for the WWE Build N Brawl toys. They're GI Joe sized wrestling toys. Some are just too
pimp.gif

dragonballzcentral_2046_4535605158

dragonballzcentral_2048_308594475

dragonballzcentral_2051_962305714

And SGT. SLAUGHTER COMING OUT SOON...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Straight GI Joe status.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dragonballzcentral_2050_778971901

sgt_slaughter_p.jpg

joe2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're dismissed, Maggot!

these are the only ones i have. i plan on painting silver surfer to white, to look like the Hieroglyphics logo, but i havent had the time to do so.

Funny this topic came up, I got the Megatron and Prime ones in the mail today for something that I'm working on.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Funny this topic came up, I got the Megatron and Prime ones in the mail today for something that I'm working on.

My girl just surprised with a snake eyes mugg right now from Target...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom