Anybody here name their kids after an athlete, actor or musician??????

Joined Apr 1, 2005
Joined May 2, 2012
I would name a future dog of mine Griffey after The Kid but that's far as as I'll go :lol: .

Lee And His Sneaks

Formerly 'leebuttahz'
Joined Feb 5, 2003
Based on some of the logic in here, I expect you guys to be making up your own unique names for your kids.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
I’m literally talking about naming your kid after someone famous.

The boy names I looked at using were Carmelo, Kobe, Jeter and Tupac. My wife wanted to use Dellin after Dellin Betances. My wife said no to Carmelo and Tupac

Joined Jan 3, 2013

The boy names I looked at using were Carmelo, Kobe, Jeter and Tupac. My wife wanted to use Dellin after Dellin Betances. My wife said no to Carmelo and Tupac
name him Eli

Joined Jun 23, 2007

I’ve had a handful of friends the last few years who named their sons Klay. So ****ing obvious smh.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
I worked at a pedi hospital for about a year and the names that came by lol.
Cash Dinero Banks, lol hope dude ain’t broke the rest of his life.

another one that I’ll never forget, L-a pronounced Ladasha lol

Alize
Galaxy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now