Anybody here name their kids after an athlete, actor or musician??????

I think it's dope when people name their kids after a celebrity that had a huge impact on their lives. I know a little boy named LeBron. It's a wild name but it's funny. Someone posted in another thread the amount of kids this year named Kobe, Gianna and Bryant are through the roof.

Anyone here done it? I've been looking at baby names recently.

I think it's dope when people name their kids after a celebrity that had a huge impact on their lives. I know a little boy named LeBron. It's a wild name but it's funny. Someone posted in another thread the amount of kids this year named Kobe, Gianna and Bryant are through the roof.

Anyone here done it? I've been looking at baby names recently.

I think its super tacky.

Pets are one thing but your flesh and blood lol nah.

Have a younger cousin whose middle name is Barack.

A good name is a good name regardless of the inspiration. Can’t think of a prominent figure that would inspire the name of my child though.

I think its super tacky.

Pets are one thing but your flesh and blood lol nah.

I think it depends on the name. Naming your kid LeBron or Makaveli is kinda wild. Naming your kid Nasir or Kobe after legendary celebrities is dope to me.

Robinson Cano’s dad naming him after Jackie Robinson is cool as ****.

Saquon Barkley’s dad being minutes away from naming him Tupac Makaveli is ****in crazy. Now that he’s a superstar RB, I wish it happened.

Depends on the name really
it wouldn’t matter to me which famous person has the same name if it’s a dope name

I used to joke with my mom about naming my son. First name, Mega. Middle name, Tron. My last name further plays into it. :lol:

I'm named after an author/poet. Growing up, people mispronounced it. Now it's a common name, even if people insist on spelling it incorrectly.

I used to joke with my mom about naming my son. First name, Mega. Middle name, Tron. My last name further plays into it. :lol:

NaMega

Tramega

Metron

Meetri

you can flip that into a few different names :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I love creating names. I want an egyptian/west African name for my kids.

I know some kids with crazyyyy names. I know a dude named “Tuwah”

My name is derived from Jor-EL from Superman. But it’s spelled “Jarelle”

At the end of day, a name is a name. Yes, there are public figures who the name becomes synonymous with, but again, it’s a name.

I’ve met an Adolf and an Elvis before. Both Black.

My twins middle names are Luke and Leia.

And my baby's name is Braiden because the wife wouldn't let me name him Raiden:lol:
I met a kid named "Anakin" last year at a screening. He was like 12 & I just started asking him all these questions, couldn't help it :lol:

Some of these names yall saying I have no clue who they are.

I’ve met an Elvis before. Meeting an Adolf is wild. I thought they actually banned that name.

I’ve ran across a Karl-El and straight up Superman when I was doing the insurance thing.

My homies 18yo nephew is named Kobe

my other homies 5yo son is named Kobe

My homies 10yo son named Cameron after Camron haha

my homegirl is named after Selena

I'm technically named after an athlete.

My mom just liked the name so she went with it.

My friend tried to name his son Broly from DBZ. :lol:

His girl met him in the middle and let him rock with Leonidas and Zeus. :pimp:

Long story short if you let dudes name kids ESPECIALLY boys we are going to wild out. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom