Anybody Here Use Google Chrome???

D

Deleted member 38182

Im trying it out right now.... Firefox keeps #$*%@@% up and crashing, so I made the switch. Where are all the writing tools and stuff though? All I have, as I am posting this, is Color, font, hilite, Bold, Italics, Underline, Paragraph stuff and un/redo. Anyway to get the whole thing up there?

i do its not as safe as FF but it is quicker and looks better / organized. i still use FF for p0rn
chrome is simpler i guess.

Im on Mac OS X and was feeling that Safari was getting a little laggy

Gave Chrome a shot, and I have to say I love it
Its smoother than FF ever been, and its faster than Safari

Only page that doesnt work is Hip Hop Game's audios, not sure why

I'm becoming disillusioned with Firefox on Leopard...slow as hell to start up, and always gives me the spinning beach ball if I have more than one convo on Facebook chat
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I'm becoming disillusioned with Firefox on Leopard...slow as hell to start up, and always gives me the spinning beach ball if I have more than one convo on Facebook chat
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
main reason why I gave up on Firefox. Crashes every single time I had FB chat up 

Chrome is sick love it a lot bedder than FF and others. Needs some time to develop a little bit more tho and then it will be perfect

Originally Posted by LABolt317

Chrome is sick love it a lot bedder than FF and others. Needs some time to develop a little bit more tho and then it will be perfect
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 but chrome is cool imo 

Chrome is fast as hell but is there really no RSS support?
indifferent.gif

I have a bunch of feeds in my bookmarks toolbar in Firefox, and it won't work in Chrome

Back
Top Bottom