Anybody here wear "slowbucks" clothing? VOL: Gino Green Global 2.0

Lol... I know its big in New York.... But the concept of their ONE design has no longevity
laugh.gif

It's not even big in NY. Dude just has some celeb connects to make it look like that. No one I know wears it and I've only seen someone wearing it once. Maybe twice.

I'm guilty 
laugh.gif
. I have like 2 shirts none of those funky colors though, just a black one with the regular logo and a white tee with the red/white/blue color scheme.
*Shoulder Shrugs*

I'm throwin on mine today..

Kush stay rolled up, pockets full of fast money, shirts say slowbucks woahhhh

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's not even big in NY. Dude just has some celeb connects to make it look like that. No one I know wears it and I've only seen someone wearing it once. Maybe twice.

what he said

ive seen the shirts more on worldstar than i have around NY

i wear mines with da champion super hood

but seriously i've never seen a regular dude wear it outside

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lol... I know its big in New York.... But the concept of their ONE design has no longevity
laugh.gif
its a free for all in da fashion world as far as hiphop is concerned..thats da only way to explain how these cats is comin up flippin da design of that logo 34647567456546X times

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
its a free for all in da fashion world as far as hiphop is concerned..thats da only way to explain how these cats is comin up flippin da design of that logo 34647567456546X times

I've also noticed that they rely on Nike/Jordan shoes to come up with their next color scheme so people will buy these shirts to match their shoes... which is smart.... but how long can this last?

laugh.gif
I've also noticed that they rely on Nike/Jordan shoes to come up with their next color scheme 
bobby fresh, every other "sneaker related" brand does
hat stores been doing this.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I've also noticed that they rely on Nike/Jordan shoes to come up with their next color scheme 
bobby fresh, every other "sneaker related" brand does
hat stores been doing this.

I know...but with the SAME logo and design?
laugh.gif
...Its gonna get old QUICK

It's Really not that popular 
laugh.gif
  not in NY or  anywhere else 
The two guy's are well connected Slow and Buck's both were down with 50 and G unit from the jump & cool wit other rappers juelz and jim etc  

so the logo is getting a buzz because of that more so then people feeling the brand clothing nothing wrong with that people showing love

can't compare to other popular brands like Blood Sweat & Tears or what Rich Yung was 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
 maybe you can compare it 2 that gimmick Gino Green 
sick.gif
 brand was trash but did make some good fast $$$ 
laugh.gif

i was BEASTING for Gine Green Global clothing back in high school, my moms wouldnt give me the money for them though..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom