Anybody in the ATM business?

Curious to see if anybody here own their own ATMs. I hear its a good side business. Don't take much capital to start up and is an easy business to get into. 

Where would I buy an ATM?

How much cash do I need to stock the ATM with?

Any info is appreciated.

Ahh different ATM, I'll see myself out
roll.gif

i know a few guys doing it.

one guy has alot of machines, probably picks up around 240K per week to fill his machines back up.

they are all sketchy, seems like they are not legit (easy way of "hiding" dirty money).

Don't know much about what they really get out of the business for themselves.

Idk man, I only mess with "official" ATMs. Can be using my card at the liquor store or 7/11.

I believe CelticPride is NTs most successful ATM businessman.

Perhaps he can shed some light on the Ins and Out of the business for you, OP.

Idk man, I only mess with "official" ATMs. Can be using my card at the liquor store or 7/11.

7/11 has citi bank atm's I can withdraw/deposit cash and checks there for free with both of my CU debit cards . Most CU's have 7/11 in their atm network comes in handy.

I Know someone who has a couple. Makes bank but you have to be on call 24/7 and have at least 10-20,000 on hand. Homie even has a bodyguard who he rolls with to fill them up. I see myself doing it though. If NYC guns weren't so strict I would be straight on the protection tip.

Any other opinions on the ATM business? Some say it's a bad idea as more people are using plastic, but what do I know...

More feedback would be appreciated.

There was a thread sometime back on this same subject a quick search will find you some more info.

Back
Top Bottom