anybody in the Fairwood area as of 3pm 2/26

is there any truth to the story Im hearing that its snowing really hard right now?
I checked weather.com and they say its 45 degrees which is way too warm for snow. Please tell me my source is misinformed.

I've had more than enough snow
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

you live in my area...that's just bonkers to me, also saw you at sc on friday...muahhaha
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

you saw me? Friday? ummmm.......ohhhhhhhhh...I bought those maize dunk hi's that night. I forgot I was there

yea actually spotted you at FTL while i was getting the blazers, then at champs
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

I wasnt around, but i did see a few cars on the streets that had snow on the windows.

I even saw a few of them this morning.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

it turns out my source was wrong...apparently it was snow mixed with rain that didnt even stick and wasnt nearly as bad as she made it out to be. I was just concerned cause I hadnt left home that day planning on coming home to hills of snow and ice again. That last lil "storm" got me shook for any future snow.

Son, you live like 30 seconds from me, why havent we had a beer or anything?

ps- some dude in my apts last week stopped me and asked me where i got my customs (the black-white-gold Escapes i had you do). For one, i dont know how he knew they were customs, and two, i told him Emannuelabor.

Thats good enough for a discount on my next pair if you ask me.

...except that you barely charge me anything to begin with, so....nevermind.

I dont even know...thats a good question.

I got you on the next pair.

Probably because it would look like a man-date.

what a cute man couple, anyhow we should go eat again gents, and E-Labor when can I buy clothes?

p.s. E, 206 and i were talking you ought to get some cards up so those of us that would, COULD hand out some cards on occasion.

Hell if your nice to 206 he has the business card love.
Team Pacific Northwest​

*sighs*...the way I feel right now, I might be done with the clothes.....I swear nothing is going right with that. They were supposed to have been out by now, and theyre not. I may chill on the shoes to. I mean I love doin 'em, but Im puttin more into 'em (time/space) than Im really gettin out of 'em. My living room and dining room are literally full of shoes, boxes, laces, thread, glue, paint containers, sewing machine parts, tape, acetone cans, etc. My bachelor pad looks more like a sweat shop...and thats a bad look

wow. thats 1 hell of a rant

Youve basically described the main reason i havent done more with the Warfare Collective. Ive had numerous offers and opportunities arise recently, but im not sure i want to turn my hobby, which i do for fun, into a JOB that im 100% committed to. I dont want to get burned out on it and no longer enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom