Anybody know of any cheap airfare rates to the southern US?

Joined Apr 19, 2005
Like most people in Canada this time of year, I find myself constanting longing for a little vacation south of the border, specifically Florida, Arizona or California. I doubt anything will materialize since airfare rates are insane this time of year, but I was just wondering if anybody has found any special deals or whatnot that are too good to pass up?

Any notable specials out there, preferably from Toronto or Montreal? I have checked airline websites, but I never seem to be able to find anything concrete regarding rates and times.

Anybody willing to share? :nerd:

Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Joined Nov 20, 2006
No idea if this will help, but....redtag.ca
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Joined Apr 19, 2005
^ Yeah it is, but that's the time, or a bit after, when I would want to go :\
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Joined Mar 5, 2006
www.travelcuts.com is pretty good too.

Good Luck!
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

Joined Jul 12, 2004
yah.. travelcuts is a good one, and I''m not sure if we have access to the deals, but priceline.com

For future reference, buy your tickets 2-3 months in advance. I just went on my graduation trip and I did go to Florida for 2.5 weeks... my airfare for that part of the trip was only $730 round trip.
Financial Analyst​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now