Anybody know of any cheap airfare rates to the southern US?

Like most people in Canada this time of year, I find myself constanting longing for a little vacation south of the border, specifically Florida, Arizona or California. I doubt anything will materialize since airfare rates are insane this time of year, but I was just wondering if anybody has found any special deals or whatnot that are too good to pass up?

Any notable specials out there, preferably from Toronto or Montreal? I have checked airline websites, but I never seem to be able to find anything concrete regarding rates and times.

Anybody willing to share? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

No idea if this will help, but....redtag.ca
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

^ Yeah it is, but that's the time, or a bit after, when I would want to go :\
ohwell.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

www.travelcuts.com is pretty good too.

Good Luck!
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

yah.. travelcuts is a good one, and I''m not sure if we have access to the deals, but priceline.com

For future reference, buy your tickets 2-3 months in advance. I just went on my graduation trip and I did go to Florida for 2.5 weeks... my airfare for that part of the trip was only $730 round trip.
Financial Analyst​

Back
Top Bottom