Anybody Know of this Filipino Track Jacket!? (ADIDAS)

^^ go for it man.. philippine track jackets here are way too expensive..
frown.gif

spare me for asking guys? is someone from NT PI? selling these? hook up a brotherman here! i need one badly! pang porma sa pinas..but basically i'll wearthis abroad..hehe

Originally Posted by azhul23

spare me for asking guys? is someone from NT PI? selling these? hook up a brotherman here! i need one badly! pang porma sa pinas..but basically i'll wear this abroad..hehe

FYI: i found a seller already only 4k...wow anyone want a hook up pm me!

KC,

I'll meet the seller, what can i spot easily to know its fake?

Or no need to meet up coz its really bootleg?

EC

You should ask the seller if the jackets are authentic or not. It'll save you time and money.

KC,

He's claiming it's authentic but from the pics the material is a bit shiny comparing it with your pics... It maybe the camera flash though...

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

KC,

He's claiming it's authentic but from the pics the material is a bit shiny comparing it with your pics... It maybe the camera flash though...
@eugene
as mentioned earlier the 4k seller din't push tru..im suspecting it's fake ...now, i know the ones that are on. G>H> are fake.. so mostprobably...the eastwood guy is selling the fake ones...They're all saying OVer runs...sounds like G.H. to me...hehehe

fake ones have thick outline of Adidas logo on the neck tag, and the letter size is big on the square, almost the whole square is occupied, while the legit onehas thinner outline of the Adidas logo and the letter sizing is small, occupies around 1/2 or smaller of the square, and the material of the legit one isheavier than the fake one.

too many fakes of the phil track jacket..
frown.gif
greenhills and tutuban has the track jackets... but fakes.. selling it for 2k..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

frown.gif
frown.gif

grabe ito....Adidas Philippines and our local authority must take action for this regading those fakes.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

frown.gif
frown.gif

grabe ito....Adidas Philippines and our local authority must take action for this regading those fakes.
mad.gif
Our local authority won't do jack... Maybe Ben Tulfo of BITAG!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom