Anybody know what the deal is with Premium Label/Clientele?

^^its been closed for a minute now and im just wondering if anybody might know whats up with the store

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

You want some Premium Label goods? Hit up Rooted Movement in Pomona, they carry premium label as well as a lot of other brands of well

Have a nice day :D
happy.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Yea I'm not too big on their line either, but they have pretty good prices on other gear.
+ they carry akomplice and I wanna cop their new line

Team Dodgers

love the support in here guys lol, but yeah we are closed for restocks and shipments...

BE BACK OPEN SOON! >D
grin.gif
Email- ombizzle@hotmail.comNT REFS-orangeinCA,Jimbo95,H9U9S9H,newSNEAKERked,illdreezy,Shoekid310,Madhandleballah,
Evolutione,AJ3TrueBlue

premium label freakin sucks, a bunch of hypebest clothing all ugly, they really need to relax with their shirts talking about killing and stuff and taking all over print to another level

Quote:
premium label is weak stuff

Quote:
premium label freakin sucks, a bunch of hypebest clothing all ugly, they really need to relax with their shirts talking about killing and stuff and taking all over print to another level

You can't be serious with yours?! Premium Label is actually one of the few brands that I will wear. The designs are ill, I agree there might be a couple of tees that I wouldn't wear, but over all I like it. I wish C would bring back the "Dunks shall never kill Jordans" tee.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Quote:
You can't be serious with yours?! Premium Label is actually one of the few brands that I will wear. The designs are ill, I agree there might be a couple of tees that I wouldn't wear, but over all I like it. I wish C would bring back the "Dunks shall never kill Jordans" tee.

that's just my opinion bro sorry to break your heart

^why are you still coming back to this post if you think premium label is weak admit it your waiting for a solid date so you can get some gear? btw,premium label does make 2xl just sells quick,

i don't think they really care about their brand looking so hypebeasty, because they probably care more about making the money. The workers there are smart enough to know now that people are gonna line up at their sale's to resell online, & that's what keeps their @#%$ going.

Premium Label is still dope, i just wouldn't wear it
happy.gif

on that road to riches, &diamond rings !

Quote:
that's just my opinion bro sorry to break your heart
:rofl:
roll.gif
some of you cats are hilarious with the responses.
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Mid july!? What!?
Omizzle- u guys got new akomplice stuff?

Team Dodgers

I know it's your opinion, break my heart? some of you cats are hilarious with the responses.

im a hilarious cat cool =D, oh yeah and im waiting to get my premium gear..sike

killak3vin, I just don't understand why you feel the need to come in this thread and blatantly hate. That's cool that you aren't feeling Premium Label, but what's the point of coming in here and stirring up @#%$?

any definite date on the store opening?
and does anybody know if theyre gonna have the new akomplice line?

Team Dodgers

I need to get my Premium Label fix, hopefully they have some new stuff and old stuff available.

^^^^^ we reprinted some newbies and some oldies so look out for us reopening soon!
Email- ombizzle@hotmail.com
NT REFS-orangeinCA,Jimbo95,H9U9S9H,newSNEAKERked,illdreezy,Shoekid310,Madhandleballah,
Evolutione,AJ3TrueBlue

Back
Top Bottom