ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE NEXT LIFTED SALE IS?

does the store really suck ive never been, i thought I would go this weekend
Team Pacific Northwest​

People still go there?

You can find most of the @#%$ they have there online cheaper anyway.

Store is run by lames who don't know @#%$. That is how it was last time I was there about a year ago.

Yeah. Lifted sucks now. Hands down. Since they hired new employees, it's been a horrible store. When it was just Wolf doing everything, it was cool. But now the employees make it suck.

When is the last time you guys have been to Lifted, Just wanted to know since you guys say it sucks.
The iLLest EVER, Like the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD!!!

speaking of sales, when is the next just be sale. i remember i went to portland around the same time last year and BOTH stores was having their semi-annual sales. i went splurge that day (word to Ian).

their semi annual sales are probably over by now... =[
aim- watch0utitskevin
email- kevinhan206@yahoo.com

2 things that would make lifted a lot better:

1. Improved clothing selection - Stussy, 10-Deep, The Hundreds, ect.

2. Price some stuff below retail - Maybe I went at the wrong time, but I was there about a month ago and it seemed like nothing was below retail, I'm not saying slash everything, but marking older stuff off by 20% would help a lot...they gotta give people a reason to buy it from there rather than footlocker.

But in response to the original post, yeah their sale last August was great, I got some Air Max 180's (old ones), Pippen II's, and Penny IV's all for $30-$40 each. I do look forward to their next one.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ Pretty much what I was going to say... more stuff.

Their clothing doesn't even exist to me, they have one brand I've never heard of and would never sport either. Give me some more selection on kicks too, and slash prices off so I don't bounce straight to Champs after I go there, there needs to be more clothes, shoes, toys, accessories, posters, music, videos, books, consignment, some more business ideas.

You gotta have at least 5 - 10 different clothing labels being sold

Franco Shade.com
That Bryce Taylor is so hot right now...

Franco F R S H Shade ... Too Fresh

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

^ Was when I was there for the grand opening with Dwayne Edwards and Professor K, but now its garbage, unless they change their customer service, shoes, clothes, and sales, they'll be having a hard time keeping it open. When I went, the employees were playing video games, and had the worst customer service, I was talking shoes and me moving to PT and they could care less... sucks for them.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhotsauce3087

omg that store doesnt suck ur douche bag hahaha lifteds sale happened like a month ago u got to go2 lifted on the first day cause i went on the last day and got crap they didnt have crap on the last day
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

wow, I went to both today and the people at lifted were really nice and the people at just be were @#%$... It was like that last year when I went also...
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second half of GRODT > Wutang
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thedubya 23

Back
Top Bottom