Anybody know why lids are taking off the boxes at nike factory stores?

Joined May 8, 2003
Im pretty anal about having the box for a shoe; but at the outlet theres some deals you cant pass up and those are usually the ones without the lid.  Then it messes up my stacks and im conscience aobut it and bugs me everytime i see it.

But back to the subject anyone know why they do this at the outlet stores?

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Im not sure but i think it differentiates hash wall shoes from regular shoes in-stock.
Its easier for people to see and grab instead of them opening up the box and putting it back.

Just my thought.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im not sure but i think it differentiates hash wall shoes from regular shoes in-stock.
Its easier for people to see and grab instead of them opening up the box and putting it back.

Just my thought.

Yep its pretty obivious. Any store that has a rack...Ross and Nordstrom have this set up.

Joined Mar 17, 2010
At the outlets and Nordstrom Rack you can ask for a replacement box, might not be the exact box for that shoe, but its a box nonetheless

Joined Mar 17, 2010
At the outlets and Nordstrom Rack you can ask for a replacement box, might not be the exact box for that shoe, but its a box nonetheless

Joined Mar 17, 2010

Joined Mar 17, 2010

Joined Mar 17, 2010

Joined Mar 17, 2010

Joined Feb 27, 2006
If you gave this any logical thought whatsoever there'd be no need at all for you to start a thread on this topic.

Joined Apr 6, 2008
If you ask sometimes they have some of the same shoes in the back or close to the shoe youre looking at with the lid on them so try asking next time youre there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now