Anybody know why lids are taking off the boxes at nike factory stores?

Im pretty anal about having the box for a shoe; but at the outlet theres some deals you cant pass up and those are usually the ones without the lid.  Then it messes up my stacks and im conscience aobut it and bugs me everytime i see it.

But back to the subject anyone know why they do this at the outlet stores?

Im not sure but i think it differentiates hash wall shoes from regular shoes in-stock.
Its easier for people to see and grab instead of them opening up the box and putting it back.

Just my thought.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
GOOD ANSWER, GOOD ANSWER!
family-feud.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im not sure but i think it differentiates hash wall shoes from regular shoes in-stock.
Its easier for people to see and grab instead of them opening up the box and putting it back.

Just my thought.

Yep its pretty obivious. Any store that has a rack...Ross and Nordstrom have this set up.

At the outlets and Nordstrom Rack you can ask for a replacement box, might not be the exact box for that shoe, but its a box nonetheless

At the outlets and Nordstrom Rack you can ask for a replacement box, might not be the exact box for that shoe, but its a box nonetheless

If you gave this any logical thought whatsoever there'd be no need at all for you to start a thread on this topic.

If you ask sometimes they have some of the same shoes in the back or close to the shoe youre looking at with the lid on them so try asking next time youre there.

Back
Top Bottom