Anybody like not having a phone.

My charger broke last week and I haven't had time to copp a new one.
My phone has been dead but I feel good just chilling.
People that really want to find me either just show up to the house or email me.
Anybody like this feeling or tried it before?

I better have a million text when I turn it on.
#ForeverAlone

Last edited:
Yes. Makes me feel human again.
Its crazy how attached we are to technology. I feel like it ruined everything.

I go days and nobody calls me, maybe one text and its probably a chain text.

Forever alone.

But for real, I dont like to talk and when I do its a rotation of two ppl not including family members

My phone is basically my computer
So it sucks when its off

Nobody hits me up tho except one person really

Just thinking about technology as a whole, my power was out for the weekend and it kinda seemed like the world ended or some ****
It had me thinking different in survival mode

Eh

I've been phoneless since February of this year. Always keep change in my pocket in case of an emergency to use a payphone if I'm out in public. I mainly use my house phone for calls.

I've been phoneless since February of this year. Always keep change in my pocket in case of an emergency to use a payphone if I'm out in public. I mainly use my house phone for calls.

What is this payphone you speak of

I would probably have a panic attack if I couldn't have my phone for a week.

My phone bluescreened. still gotta go to apple to exchange. Oh well.. been a week. Prolly got 3 text msgs. :rolleyes

i didn't have a phone from august til march, didn't miss it one bit, i leave it at home or in my backpack when i'm out skating or whatever.

I deliberately don't take it a lot of places.

This

I got my phone last year I loved being unreachable but responsibilities make it so I have a phone

Honestly I would love to live day to day making plans as i go

Having an unreliable car, its imperative that I have a cell phone. That and the fact my phone has gps to help me find my way.

Back
Top Bottom