Anybody on that Wu-Tang: An American Saga??? Vol. Wu Wednesdays on Hulu

Bruh the Kung fu flick Ghost watching got me dying! :rofl: . When I heard the dub the first time, I was like wait what. When they showed the actual movie. :lol:. Dudes got on AJ1s and dunks. :lol:

Lol, I noticed that too.. I was like what kinda dub is this? I used to have The Mystery of Chessboxing on DVD... it was an awful transfer, ended up selling it on ebay for like $65 or something, I think I made a copy. I wish they would remaster it and release it on BD.

They don't owe him ish lol He broke into RZA's spot and stole all his music. Now he wants ransom money for it.
I thought so, he just heard about the 60 grand and just decided to rob them. On the phone he made it seem like they somehow wronged him in some way. Honestly figured after the house got destroyed Divine would get involved but he's actually listening to Bobby. "We gotta off this *****" is the funniest **** I've heard this month

You know what, I aint even gonna lie, when Bobby shot dude, I thought "Ok this part is fabricated..". This ***** RZA really shot somebody. :wow:

Last episode and episode 6 were the best so far, Attila's break in I missed, I thought rza shot killahpriest for going too hard in a battle

Lol count me in too for not remembering the break in from last ep, good thing they showed it in preview.

The guy playing Ghostface KINDA looks like Ghost, but he looks a bit too much like Lloyd Banks IMO

u gotta think early GFK

Ghostface+Killah+Tony+Starks.jpg

as a stickler for period correct wardrobe... seeing air max 95's and air uptempo 97's in scenes that's clearly early 90's-late 80's is faux pas status...kinda like da white sox fitted in da NWA movie.

Mannn….I couldn’t get through the first episode of the second season because Ashton Sanders is trying WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too hard to sound tough. He sounds more like a bad imitation of DMX. :lol:

Mannn….I couldn’t get through the first episode of the second season because Ashton Sanders is trying WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too hard to sound tough. He sounds more like a bad imitation of DMX. :lol:

His impersonation of the RZA is the only thing I don’t enjoy about the show.

Back
Top Bottom