Anybody Play Heavy Rain?

the demo is
pimp.gif
...haven't got the game yet but i really want too i got hooked...and BF2 heard its weak not better than COD

Originally Posted by MOB 650

the demo is
pimp.gif
...haven't got the game yet but i really want too i got hooked...and BF2 heard its weak not better than COD

yo i wanna be part of team dunder mifflin ..the office ftw and yea the demo is piffery i think imma pull the trigger on HR *no toby flenderson*

Definitely worth playing, not buying though.  No real replay value and no online multiplayer (obviously), so after
you beat it you probably won't want to pick it up again.  Rent it for a week or whatever and you'll be good.

Ehh... The demo didnt impress me. I thought the dialog and actions could have been a lot smoother to make it a bit more seamless...

If I had the choice between Battlefield 2 and Heavy Rain, I'd easily go with Battlefield 2.... Final Fantasy XIII might be more worth it as well... Different kind of story/game though...

I might pick it up this weekend. demo was dope. has that shenmue feel to it

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

yo in the demo when you're the skinny guy with the glasses is anyhting supposed to actually happen? i looked around for clues for like an hour and when the guy asked me if i was going to hang around i just left with him
you have to go up the hill to the freeway and find some clues up there.

yo in the demo when you're the skinny guy with the glasses is anyhting supposed to actually happen? i looked around for clues for like an hour and when the guy asked me if i was going to hang around i just left with him

My brother has the full game. I havent bought a game since gta4 but I may have to pick this up. Probably the closest I'll get to a new Shenmue.

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My brother has the full game. I havent bought a game since gta4 but I may have to pick this up. Probably the closest I'll get to a new Shenmue.

This is the closes your gonna get to a new Shenmue...

Yakuza-3-North-America-art-1.jpg
This game is straight trash.
laugh.gif

I couldn't rent a copy since hollywood video didn't have it.  I was forced to buy it and enjoyed it.  The game was too short though.  I beat it in 2 days.

So the game is short? I'm thinkin it would be longer w/ the way it's supposed to be. I'm plannin on coppin AFTER finals week. I aint gon set myself up for failure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by kash55

This game is straight trash.
laugh.gif
LMFAO. took the words right out of my mouth.  ninjas were hyping this game UP SO BAD. i downloaded the demo and played it for no longer than 5minutes that  %%%% sucks g. furthermore, to comparing it to shemue is flatout craziness. you lose all street/gamer credibility.lol
thats like comparing these to games...
TEST%20DRIVE%20PS2.jpg

to
51yiu871-rL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

smh.gif

roll.gif
shake n bake718 wrote:

I heard you can buy a used game from Gamestop and return it within a week for a full refund. Any truth to this?

yep you can just keep tellin them u didn't like it and you get all the store credit back and the dudes at my local gamestop encouraged it by tellin me they do it all the time lol rippin off gamestop ftw

Back
Top Bottom