Anybody remember this video? vol. lmao

roll.gif

heres the info from the original poster:
don't know what happened here. But this happened on my Air Canada plane ride to London, England in December 6th, 2007 from Toronto.

At 3:15 sec he says "f'in white people". I personally believe that another passenger somehow provoked or encouraged this persons paranoidbehaviour.

What is important is that everybody arrived safely.

I am no medical doctor so I have no idea what this man was going through, but I feel that he seemed more concerned for his own safety? I think he was scared. Ithink it's a very fascinating phenomenon.

My partner and I decided we should videotape this in the interest of sharing the experience we went through on this plane with those interested.

NEW (My Partner has requested that I add this info that she has written) - Dec 17, 2007:

"I've been wanting to avoid making a post about this video, but feel I had to after all the false presumptions I'm reading. I am the"partner" of 2003Tiburon. Clarification #1 He's a man, and I'm a woman
#2 We kept filming this because we were concerned for the man re: recent Vancouver airport incident
#3 He is not a prisoner being deported. Where he is in the video isn't his original seat. He was brought to the middle aisle so that he could be betterrestrained by the man sitting on each side of him. Several plastic cuffs were brought out by the flight attendants almost as soon as the man started yelling
#4 Yes it was scary at times, but the crew and a couple of fellow passengers did an excellent job and I commend them, I also commend the calm nature of myfellow passengers despite the unsettling circumstances.
#5 I was awoken by his screaming, so I'm not positive if he was set off by anyone. I do know that a large white British man would walk by him andantagonize him. This was equally annoying, because it was usually when the man had quieted down.
#6 This man is likely Indian decent, he mentions Muslims, but its not exactly complimentary, HOWEVER I could really care less about this - didn't matter tome who was screaming - white, Chinese, innu - it would have been equally unnerving."

Back
Top Bottom