Anybody rock bluetooth earphones? Jaybird vs Plantronics

Looking to get some for the gym and for the convenience, recently returned the solo hd beats from the BF sale since they sucked. Anybody got any input on what's best out there wireless?

Just picked up the plantronics backbeat go 2 for 70 at bestbuy.

Amazon product ASIN B00DIOALPE
wanted black but white is all they had at best buy for the pricematch

anybody have the jaybird freedom sprint? these were the 2 I was down to. They're currently 80 on bestbuy's website

Amazon product ASIN B0095P2F1S
Are the freebirds worth the extra cost?

Whatever you do don't buy the LG Tone Pro+. I got them free when I upgraded my phone and while I do wear them to the gym everyday, I would not recommend them to anyone.

I saw those or some variation of them at best buy on clearance for 40 bucks I think. I considered them briefly but don't care for the design.

heard the jaybird bluebuds were good
heard the jaybird bluebuds were good

They were pretty good, my problem though was compatibility. This was before my iPhone 6 plus, they worked with my iPhone 4S but not my Mac so that was no good.

I just ended up buying the Powerbeats, I like them but do wish they were completely noise-canceling & also wish the battery lasted longer

I'm waiting for an update on powerbeats2... Heard they are lightweight and have good sound quality, but that they lag behind if you want to watch video.

I scored the power beats 2 headphones recently.  Here is my opinion on them.

Pros.

- Light weight

- Great sound, not noise canceling (so you can hear your surrounding environment cars, animals, etc.. when running or working outside)

- water and sweat resistant

-Work great also outside of working out

- Great battery life around 8-10 hours so far from my use

- Different size ear buds to fit your ear shape

Cons.

- Delay when watching videos

- Some interference occurs in high traffic areas (sound cuts out)

- because of the ear wrap around, it cant cause some discomfort when wearing glasses

I had to reach on that last con also, so far so good for me.  Only been a few weeks though, if anything else occurs I'll update.

I have bluebuds. Really good for working out. Can't speak to the quality of the other headphones though.

I own the Freedoms and enjoy them. Only gripes are the battery life and how it lags when your body is covering your phone. Like say you're bending over to tie your shoe with your phone in your pocket.

I used the plantroincs today and gotta say the sound quality is still pretty good by my standards.

Back
Top Bottom