Anybody see Cassidy get herbed by Lux

I don't know if this has been posted before but man this aint a good look for Cass, dude just walked away.
Where do Lions live? What part of an ocean boat uses wind to move? If you are dirty what do you do? The three letters added to fix to make it an action. Another name for 1000. Put it together, and what do you get?
Message me with the answer and I may just let you live.
Andre Woodson For President​

Maaaaaaaaad ({}) :smh:
smh.gif
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

I'm not the one to bump my own post but mannnn I just watched the video again.

When Lux walked up Cass was looking like he saw a ghost. Before that he was all in the mix, then son just gonna walk away.

:smh:
smh.gif
Andre Woodson For President​

He even slapped Lux up.. That dread mentioned goin back and forth and he got casper... dude is vag
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

I don't get what happened. Someone clear it up.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

*****Waits for the Cass hater to enter the thread*** :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

i aint see nottin...

on a side note lux looks mad older.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He aint get herbed this should be titled watch a eird N_ dead a freestyle session EASY :lol:
laugh.gif
s starin at da N_ wit dreads while he rap like he da whackest N_ on Earth n it looked like it killed his buzz. so then Lux comes thru wit mad energy movin around like he got parkinsons not makin much sense wit his whack issh. Cass is now starin at him like he whack as @#%$ but then starts gettin wet smokin sess(I can almost guarantee it) :lol:
laugh.gif

Dudes say its Cass turn he just walk away like "Yo where they at?!" :rofl:
roll.gif
It didnt help dat this dread head N_ said he been waitin for this forever :rofl:
roll.gif
tell me how dudes tapin n editing thi let it end like that Cass walk away we done :lol:
laugh.gif
Cass is a strange dude

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

he aint get herbed

BUT

- cass appeared to be jealous that lux came on the scene and got shine
-
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

"And I don't even battle no more
if you ain't got a quarter million bucks the @#%$ I'ma battle you for?"
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"we out"
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

loaded luxth is the dude that sorta speaks lisp.Dude is nice though
have you seen the video where he murdered Mook?
Dude is raw, sometimes i have to rewind to catch what
he said. The 1st dude said a couple of hot lines. The dude
with the dred was sorta nice
on dogs

Back
Top Bottom