Anybody seriously needs help dealing with Alcohol?

Smh I do....its like everytime I drink....I wake up the next morning like "what the **%% happened"? and its usually me always fighting someone, getting arrested @$*%%## someones car....smh

One of my boys loves arguin and gettin heated everytime he drinks its so annoying.
30t6p3b.gif

what is it with people like you?

Just put the drink down fool. Man up.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

what is it with people like you?

Just put the drink down fool. Man up.

I dont know.....Just been messing up lately....and yeah trust me I will from now on
ohwell.gif

I used to be like, i just chilledon drinking heavily, now i may just drink for a buzz and very seldom do i get super wasted

switch to weed, I have found that it makes me want to stay out of trouble when I'm high. It makes me want to just post up on the couch, watch a game or a movie, grub out and then go to bed.

Can people just stop drinking?

like weed?

Alcoholics drop some knowledge

well how much do you drink and how often? maybe try cutting down then completely quitting

Everyone gets too filthy some times and gets in to fights, they happen, but if you've been arrested on numerous occasions as a direct result of alcohol, it may be time to put down the drink and figure out whats really important in life my dude.

my lil brother does. he stole over $800 in jewelry from my parents this year just to buy steele's (thats all he drinks) and weed. he JUST turned 21 and its to the point where we dont mind if someone puts a bullet in him. dont be like him. get help.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Do you live with your parents?

yeah i do for now.....I recently quit my job...and i have no income so they are my only option...
tired.gif
...if not i would be in the streets homeless

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Do you live with your parents?
yeah i do for now.....I recently quit my job...and i have no income so they are my only option...
tired.gif
...if not i would be in the streets homeless
I wasn't looking to make fun of you.
just wondering how your loved ones would allow this.

I'm a legitimate 3rd generation alcoholic(not proud). Every male on my dads side of the family has had a drinking problem. I know I have a drinking problem, but at this point in life I still function. My girl says I'm a functioning alcoholic, I still get up and go to work in the morning and don't skimp out on my responsibilities. I go to the gym a few times a week, and ride my bicycle about 100 miles a week. But I do drink every day, mostly beer but some tequila and vodka a few times a week. I don't get hangovers so it doesn't usually impact my next day.

If I could do it all over again I would have never started drinking, but I started at 14, and now 14 years later it's just a part of "my normal life". I graduated college, have a great job, a wonderful family, my own home, and a few rental properties. So it hasn't impacted my career or finances, but it has impacted my personal life. I don't do the bar thing anymore, I usually just sit at home and drink sometimes with a couple friends but usually by myself. Most of my friends don't drink with me because when they want to stop drinking I want to keep going, I usually don't stop until I'm pretty messed up. My close friends try and stick it out with me if I'm really drinking hard just to make sure I'm okay and get home alright. If I go out it is to the restaurants that are near my house so I can walk there and back. I got 2 DUI's in college, so drinking and driving is something I don't even put myself in a position to do. That's the main reason why I stay home and drink, so I don't risk hurting someone else or myself. I Usually drink 12-15 beers a day, and a 5th of some other liquor over the course of the week.

Guess I just dumped a bunch of my personal information, but if I can help someone else to stop before they progress to the level of alcoholism that I am at then it was worth it. If I miss a day of drinking I have noticeable mood swings and shakes. Not proud of any of this at all, but it's the truth.

I aint got no drinkin problem mannn...

one mouth and two hands. anddddd an exmpty cannn

I aint got no luche luche

Im not an alcoholic

Spoiler [+]
alcoholics need a drink... i got one

Back
Top Bottom