Anybody stay watching HGTV?

Man, my TV is on this channel damn near 3 hours a day. Maybe it's because I'm in the process of purchasing a house, and I want to see how otherinteriors look.

But, boy, I sure do envy other states, and I envy other countries properties even more. Everytime, I see a 2,700 sq ft house in Atlanta or Texas for like$230,000 , and the buyer is complaining??? I just get so mad. Houses in California are still damn overpriced especially in the nicer areas. You'll bespending $650,000 and up for a 2,700 sq ft home in a nice area in Oakland. Such a damn shame.

And we don't even want to get into other countries house. I'm watching these 5,000 and 7,000 sq ft houses, fully furnished, with gorgeous views of thebeach and mountains, go for like $775,000 and $850,000.
mad.gif
In all it'sa great channel, keeps me more motivated in getting my dough up.

So what shows do you like on HGTV? Designed to sell and Property Virgins are my favorite.

im watchin now that channel is on all day at my house me and my girl are in the same process as well

always on this channel. Curb appeal today some dude added a wrap around porch to his square house, I was like damn. Always enjoy seeing what dollar amount getswhat and where.

if i could only have 10 HD channels... HGTV and Food Network would be on that list, lol.

Yeah i watch it but im DIY network dude and i got a lil thing for Amy Matthews lol

Originally Posted by tmukg21

always on this channel. Curb appeal today some dude added a wrap around porch to his square house, I was like damn. Always enjoy seeing what dollar amount gets what and where.
Yeah, being that my dad is a plasterer with stucco, and all my boys are in the remodeling business. I always want to see how much things cost, sowhen I work on my house, I want to know how much I saved. I know my boys charge grip on painting, hardwood floors, and putting in granite.

devine design, this chicks designs are so on point

they never talk about how much, but id only imagine

Originally Posted by cjspida619

im watchin now that channel is on all day at my house me and my girl are in the same process as well
I heard San Diego prices are pretty expensive too. I saw a couple of episodes where this dude went to Colorado to get a house around $200k thatwould have cost $600k in San Diego.

I like to watch "My House Is Worth What?" because I dig the host

HGTV has some good stuff from time to time.

my girl only watches this, E!, and gilmore girls
smh.gif

some shows on HGTV are interesting though...especially the DIY tips and tricks

Originally Posted by Crumbs

my parents stay on this channel
same here. i used to like some stuff...there was a house flipping one that used to be on there i watched.

other than that, i'll leave it on when someone's looking for an apartment, condo to buy in a big city
pimp.gif

oh god, don't get me started on this channel. Since my mom and stepdad have been watching, we set up a pergola(spelling?) in the back yard. We redid outfront lawn and we are currently working on the bathroom on the third floor. Took down the walls and we took out the tub today. Will post pics tomorrow ifanyone is interested
laugh.gif

One of my favorite channels. Those shows are great when you're in the process of buying a house. I also like watching Property ladder and Movin Up on TLC.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

oh god, don't get me started on this channel. Since my mom and stepdad have been watching, we set up a pergola(spelling?) in the back yard. We redid out front lawn and we are currently working on the bathroom on the third floor. Took down the walls and we took out the tub today. Will post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested
laugh.gif

I want to see your finish work. Do you have before pics too? Your family trying to get on Rate My Space huh?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom