Anybody talk to a girl with an "online" life?

You know those girls with like 1000 online friends (instagram) . Or the ones that go online just to rant about absolutely nothing (Twitter). Is this normal now? She's pretty so I can see why the thirst is real but is this the regular thing to deal with now?

Not like an episode of catfish, but an actual girl you know/seen in person.

Last edited:
yea, she acted all friendly, funny, flirty and bubbly on the internet but she was a boring, religious brainwashed ***** in person 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Isnt that every girl these days?

Heck no! I just broke up with my main chick of like 3 years and I know for a fact her online life was sus. I've messed around with a couple chicks with online "lives" and I hated it. Outside of my friends I'm kinda a private person I hated being tagged in her post, or status etc mentioning my name, especially when we weren't even together like that and I really just wanted to smash.

Fastforward after u break up or leave a chick that has that "online life" they make it so public when it aint even that serious. OP be careful

it depends on maturity...like my old girl was like this at first, but she calmed down now. I see the younger girls out here with 1000+ pics of just their faces....some gay dudes too

Stay away OP.

Don't know what kinds of stuff these chicks be doing having these "internet" lives.

Probably bussin' it wide open for the webcam

Funny topic. Should be interesting.

But let me put a little Steeze to it

"If you are confident in yourself and aren't insecure it shouldn't matter how many friends your girl has online and it definitely shouldn't matter how many pictures she posts. It doesn't matter what she wears."

Why do people really feel like they have to take pics or video or tag of everything? Like can't we just live for a bit? Idk how some folks be having 70k tweets and 23k followers on instagram and 1500k pics of pretty much nothing. You know something might be wrong when you post the same pic twice in a week. Just chill. Sometimes they could just really be expressing themselves while other times its to show people they are doing something or because they are so insecure they need constant affirmation that they have a purpose in society.

Doubt I could deal with a chick wit that extreme social media life. You ain't gotta blog everything now lol

Last edited:
Funny topic. Should be interesting.

But let me put a little Steeze to it
"If you are confident in yourself and aren't insecure it shouldn't matter how many friends your girl has online and it definitely shouldn't matter how many pictures she posts. It doesn't matter what she wears."
As a confident man, her posting all of these pictures online though tells me that she needs external validation/attention from others, or is insecure. These things are characteristics I wouldn't want my woman to have, and could potentially be the reason things come to an end. 

i know a few im really cool with one, she got like 3k followers and only follows like 200 or something. lol

shes cool, but they are all about IG. and who follows then, and who doesnt, and who followed just to unfollow :smh:

like just shut up! :lol:

I want to talk to one so I can see if I can make her feel like an egotistical/trivially concerned/loser for caring so much about that stuff.

"Why is that important" ~ should get them HOT. haahha

Back
Top Bottom