Anybody transfer to CSULB from a CC?

I'm a sophomore at a CC, and am likely headed to CSULB next fall. I was wondering for those that transferred from a CC to CSULB, what your gpa was in CC.

As of now, I gotta 3.2 gpa but I'm not sure if that's enough for me to get admitted. Also, does CSULB take into account a non-transferrable class into whether they admit me (math killed my gpa, but it was a non-transferrable)?
Yo I'm hot like 95 Fahrenheit​

i transferred to UCI, and my GPA was about the same as yours. I think you're in good standing, but you have to look at the program you're going into, as some programs are more impacted than others, thus having more requirements, etc.

thanks for the response.

i'm likely going with business as my major, but i might change my mind and head into teaching.

I'm at CSULB and a few of my friends who tranferred had a 3.0 or just bit less. They came from LBCC, Cerritos college, El Camino college, Harbor city, Mt. Sac, Santa Ana college, etc.

As for non-transferrable it won't affect your major GPA but it'll probably be on your overall GPA. A 3.2 is good anyways, you're coming in on dean's list. If you really want to know, talk to an academic advisor.

What's your major? and what school you coming from?
RAP SUCKS

i'm coming from cerritos college...i would have talked to an advisor, but i wanted to get info from actual students instead of going through some general info from an advisor. in terms of my transferable classes, i got 6 As and 2 Bs. my non-transferrable consists of 1 A, 1 C and and 1 F :x
sick.gif

dont sweat it.

as long as you complete the assist.org requirements...youre straight.

i transferred spring of '06.

ps SOAR orientation is a joke.
sig for rent.

HAHAHA...SOAR is a joke, the WPE is a joke, UNIV 100 is a joke...they're requirements, but a joke.
RAP SUCKS

You're good.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
HAHAHA...SOAR is a joke, the WPE is a joke, UNIV 100 is a joke...they're requirements, but a joke.

hahahahaha I didnt take my WPE til my 4th year at CSULB. That school is a joke (or atleast large chunks of the CBA was).
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Quote:
hahahahaha I didnt take my WPE til my 4th year at CSULB. That school is a joke (or atleast large chunks of the CBA was).

ing my 5th year this year. I got my hold after 96 units :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

in order for you to transfer to ANY CSU campus, you need to maintain a 2.0 transferable gpa. that's all you need.
... just do it ...

UNIV. 100! HAHA! That class was pointless, they act like we gonna get lost. The campus is so easy to find your way around.
Long Beach to Cerritos, I'm the sickest asian baller out there.

WORD!

Back
Top Bottom