Anybody tried these, are they crack in a plastic wrap?

4,303
13
Joined Mar 11, 2010
walked into my jobs break room after work to go to the vending machine and saw these?

eyes instantly hit the


but i grabbed something else instead, how do they taste?

 
5,383
219
Joined Jan 17, 2006
So you're already at the vending machine, and instead of dropping in 3 quarters to try it yourself, you run home and ask NT?
 
4,303
13
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So you're already at the vending machine, and instead of dropping in 3 quarters to try it yourself, you run home and ask NT?
no smartass i'm at home, i left work around 6 this after noon.

and i specifically stated that I grabbed something else...because that's what I wanted at the time.
 

adiosburritos

Banned
1,038
15
Joined Nov 19, 2010
I don't understand

why didn't you just get both when you were at work

also why make a thread about this when you could just try it yourself the next time you at work
 

bronle

Banned
1,943
10
Joined May 5, 2011
Never understood stuff like Honey and Cheese or Cheese and Barbecue

Like I wouldn't eat Honey and Cheese or Cheese and BBQ sauce together

Sounds nasty to me
 
7,363
15
Joined Jan 3, 2009
What did you get instead? Yall need to be a little more adventerous and risk that $.75 on somethin new
 
4,303
13
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I don't understand

why didn't you just get both when you were at work

also why make a thread about this when you could just try it yourself the next time you at work
i only had a dollar on me.......

and I asked because maybe someone probably tasted these and could chime in.....

why you dudes making things so difficult, it's a simple question 


man i wish I would have known who this was before i just hit the quote button all fast, you're that type of poster anyway smfh.
 
4,303
13
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Originally Posted by Kramer

What did you get instead? Yall need to be a little more adventerous and risk that $.75 on somethin new
at you and the other dude that asked...

a Twix

if I had an extra dollar I would have.
 
5,383
219
Joined Jan 17, 2006
Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So you're already at the vending machine, and instead of dropping in 3 quarters to try it yourself, you run home and ask NT?
no smartass i'm at home, i left work around 6 this after noon.

and i specifically stated that I grabbed something else...because that's what I wanted at the time.

Smartass huh? Haha alright whatever you say Ol' broke *#% lil boy.
 

adiosburritos

Banned
1,038
15
Joined Nov 19, 2010
Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I don't understand

why didn't you just get both when you were at work

also why make a thread about this when you could just try it yourself the next time you at work
i only had a dollar on me.......

and I asked because maybe someone probably tasted these and could chime in.....

why you dudes making things so difficult, it's a simple question 


man i wish I would have known who this was before i just hit the quote button all fast, you're that type of poster anyway smfh.
you post about the dumbest !$$% ever
I bet your next post will be about which toilet paper should I get help me NT I can't decide
 
4,303
13
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I don't understand

why didn't you just get both when you were at work

also why make a thread about this when you could just try it yourself the next time you at work
i only had a dollar on me.......

and I asked because maybe someone probably tasted these and could chime in.....

why you dudes making things so difficult, it's a simple question 


man i wish I would have known who this was before i just hit the quote button all fast, you're that type of poster anyway smfh.
you post about the dumbest !$$% ever
I bet your next post will be about which toilet paper should I get help me NT I can't decide
and you ride nuts like a %$*%$.....

i have my good threads, and you have your dumb @@% posts.....

it's a simply question....but you come in threads always throwing shade like a little @@% girl.

dont like the thread title, dont click on the thread genius
 
6,233
237
Joined Mar 26, 2006
I just saw the flaming hot puffs for the first time the other day...copped and was very satisfied.
 
3,013
622
Joined Jun 10, 2006


can't stop laughing, y'all are clowns

I just saw the flaming hot puffs for the first time the other day...copped and was very satisfied.

those are the business.

can't go wrong with this either
+
 
Top Bottom