anybody up for a basketball game tonight?

we need at least an additional 5 players.. my friends set up a game at the Makati Stock Exchange.. game is around 9pm onwards..
Callaway Golf Bag for sale... name your price. Message me for pics.

i know this is late...but i miss playin ball in the PI, if i was over there now i woulda been on the court in a heartbeat

there's another game tonight.. if there's anybody interested, just post here.. game starts around 8.30

^ We actually used to play every Sunday before...but the guy who usually arranged it (littlebenben) has already left the country.

Where do you guys play??

at Makati Stock Exchange.. there's another game this saturday at around 8.30 pm.. if you guys are interested, just let me know here.. tnx.

if i lived there, id be there for sure.. i miss playing ball in the PI
AIM - Dj ano ano 21

^
Is it Free
happy.gif

Quote:
Where do you guys play??

LEts play again man
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

lol! no, man. expect to pay around P125.. we usually start at 8pm then end around 11 or 12midnight. it's well worth the price if you ask me. we used to play at rockwell before and we paid 150 each for just 2 hours or so.

yes. the heat is no problem. if you guys had played at the gym in pioneer, THAT is hot.. but where we play, it's well ventilated, wooden floor, drinking fountain, etc.. btw, we might start at around 9.30 tonight.. we already have 10+ players. but we make sure that everybody gets to play.

^
I might join every saturday night send me ur txt # thru my ezinbox thx!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^ Hey could you send me your # too? I'm willing to play on sat nights too (but not this sat...)

Btw, is the Makati stock exchange along Ayala, right after Makati Ave? Where is the court there?

More importantly...where do you park?? =P

Thanks man!!

word, where's parking around there? and is there somewhere to take a shower? i'll think about it.. played with some kids last saturday and felt old, :lol:
laugh.gif
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'​

yup.. that's the one, psx (sent you my number).. the court is at the lower basement. i usually park at the parking lot there coz my friend is one of the bosses there.. we organize the games. yeah, there's a shower room there too

ima be coming there in like 2 weeks.

can i play with yall? who do i need to get in touch with?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

sure mogz, eugene, you're all welcome. will post here if the game this saturday's gona push through.

psx, bigballer, got your mails. the game this saturday might be a little earlier. 3pm-6pm coz there's a league that's gona be played there at night.

^ u guys playing on sat? Sorry couldn't make it last sat. I had an event to attend.

Dan, laro ka??

Btw, where can u park over there???

Thanks a biggie!!!

^ guys got a game tonight?

ei guys sorry we didnt have a game last night. was feeling sick. maybe next sat again. just let me know how many are coming.

Back
Top Bottom