Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

Y'all aint know Rick and Morty was on that James Gunn steez?

I find it funny how many ppl are acting brand new about rape and pedophilia jokes as if they never heard one or thought it was a thing

But when it comes to actual rapists and pedophiles dudes turn in to Mr. Fantastic reaching to defend.

I knew you wasnt black.

Man I was watching double toasted the other day and they posted that short and literally everyone who was there had the stoneface on. Nothing about that **** was funny and I know I won't find that baby video funny either.

Its not gonna get cancelled because of an old joke, if adult swim cancelled it a new network will pick it up too much money to be made...

Last edited:
James Gunn jokes were years old too and granted that was a Disney company and he had more crazy tweets but it is what it is

#StuffOPsupports

Bron.gif

Man I was watching double toasted the other day and they posted that short and literally everyone who was there had the stoneface on. Nothing about that **** was funny and I know I won't find that baby video funny either.
Same place I caught it from. And I had just finished binging the past season.

And yeah, but the natural response is that's not funny.

Mind you that's animation/video. Much worse than tweets. According to some Rick & Morty should be cancelled forever and Cartoon Network/Adult Swim Warner Bros. shouldn't give the creators/writers jobs again (whoever was behind it).

And same thing that the DT dude said in his vid about this I don't even want to get started with South Park. They had a whole Nambla episode.

Last edited:
Oh man, that Dan Harmon Daryl vid.

Harmon is ****ing disturbed to go that far for what he thinks is comedy especially with parody and satire.

Oh man, that Dan Harmon Daryl vid.

Harmon is ****ing disturbed to go that far for what he thinks is comedy especially with parody and satire.
its the other dude who does the voices thats in the clear right????
the creator dude could go
as long as the dude who does the voices aint do anything dumb like that
rick and morty should be safe

Back
Top Bottom