Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

‘Rick And Morty’ Renewed For Season 3
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

People aren't real if you dont have bad memories about them 8)

Wen mr poopybutthole got shot loooool

When Morty realized in the garage, then asked Rick if that's what he intended :lol:

Show is the goods, glad to see there'll be a season 3

That was extremely accurate lol.

The boxes and the prices.

Theory about mr poopybutthole

He's a parasite and created the memory of Beth shooting him, and forgiving the family (positive memory). He escaped after the gates were opened (edit in retrospect the gates being opened are part of the memory, we don't know if they are). Watch the end again. The family is closer.

EDIT: go and look at the episode again. Mr poopy butthole (Mr. PB) initiates the first flashback and the creation of the next memory parasite. He also encourages the opening of the blast doors the first time someone suggests it. Go and look at the shooting scene again. It's totally out of place. There's dead aliens all over the house, and then it cuts right to them eating grilled pork chops. How did they get to the grill to cook them before the blast doors were opened? Why would they just start eating dinner like that? Also, isn't it a bit contrived that Mr. PB just happens to ask her if something is wrong, she happens to have a gun, and he happens to get shot and live? I mean, how else do you explain the opening credits?

FINAL EDIT: this just came to me. I think the real hint that Mr. PB escaped is that he "incepted" his presence into the audiences memories of the opening credits, indicating that he escaped in the end and is taking over the world. Justin and Dan are masters.

8)
View media item 1676830

That water tower :lol:

That theory is crazy though. Mr Poopybutthole is incredible, I hope he makes another appearance later.

Oohwee.

@sckid20  *weebey gif at that theory. Never thought of that. I did realize he started the first flashback

Its crazy how they made the viewers think he was there all along like one of the parasites lol.

Was he always there tho?????

View media item 1685167
And also how they worked him into the opening loool

Show is already #14 on imdbs 250 goat shows ever 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom