Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

That's the main issue with "outtakes" that aren't outtakes.

It isn't natural. Animation doesn't make mistakes :lol:

The animation isn’t the outtake tho. I don’t know if you know how cartoons are made but they just sent audio file and say, “make the lips sync.” You’re way over thinking it. I don’t they they found the audio and then sent it to animation.

The animation isn’t the outtake tho. I don’t know if you know how cartoons are made but they just sent audio file and say, “make the lips sync.” You’re way over thinking it. I don’t they they found the audio and then sent it to animation.
This is exactly what I'm saying.

Nothing to over think.

What I'm saying is that audio isn't actually an outtake. Its just more **** they think will be funny like with real outtakes.

Copped all the seasons on DVD on Black Friday...wow, I am late to the party but glad I'm finally here. It literally was getting to the point that this show was everywhere. Get Schwifty, Pickle Rick, Mulan Szechuan sauce, Run The Jewels. I couldn't escape it, I had to start watching this show. Love it, looking forward to the next season.

Had all the episodes DVR and had to turn in my cable box for a new one. So I said screw it and bought the blu rays.:smokin
C9D42F64-AE47-4DAA-9FE3-8E546794F1A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom